Magento helpdesk module with Magento knowledge base module
Helpmate is a professional solution for issues and support request management for any e-commerce business based on Magento e-commerce platform.
Accept tickets via email, contact form or customer account page 24 hours per day and 7 day per week. With our help desk module you can easily link tickets with corresponding orders in order to make support process more efficient.
Quick answers tool and built-in knowledge base management tool will make every day support easy and dramatically reduce number of support request. Helpmate will also take care of inactive ticket and allow your support team focus on really important issues.
Your store support team creates new FAQ articles and solve clients problems on daily basis. Stop wasting this valuable resource with built-in knowledge system. Helpmate will allow customers to reuse this data and help themselves without bothering your store support team.
Helpmate also provide tickets history that will help you to track and check issues resolution process.
Our magento help desk extension will help your clients solve their issues and turn them into their satisfaction, improve their user experience and convert them into loyal customers.
Check Magento help desk and Magento FAQ extension demo at our server:
- Help desk contact form.
- Help desk custom contact form.
- Knowledge base demo
- Help desk admin demo
Helpmate will help you:
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Simplify support process
- Build Magento FAQ for most common questions
- Decrease number of support request
Magento Helpmate extension:
- Submit tickets via web interface or via email
- Tightly integrated Knowledge Base
- Complete multi-store support
- Knoweledge base articles categories
- Link products and knowledge vase
- Self-service tools support
- Multiply departments support
- Email notification
- Tickets support notes
- Quick answers option
- Easy intuitive interface
- Link orders and tickets together
- Support tickets priorities
- Close inactive tickets
- Tickets history tracking
- Support multiply email grateways (TLS amd SSL support)
- Suggest articles to user before submiting support ticket
- Tightly integrated with Magento сcore features
- Tested with all major browsers
- A must-have extension for any ecommerce website.
- Multi-store and multi-language support.
- Easy 1 minute installation.
- Don't affect Magento core files.
Magento Helpmate extension also
- 100% Open source
- Easy to install and use
- 15 day money back guaranteed
- 3 months of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- Created according to magento programming guidlines
- Our fanatic support will do everything you need to solve your problems.
World Class solution Review by Fayzi
Design Quality Service
Next month when we launch our new system, we will replace our two-hundred per month Zendesk system with Helpmate. Imagine when a customer call you and ask an update about his particular order, by just looking at his order, any of your customer service staff can instantly track any tickets associated with the order. This coupling of order and ticket is what make this system great.
The service is also fantastic where this company add our feature request free of charge!
Maybe in the future, you guys should consider developing embedded chat system. The chat transcript then can easily be coupled with any ticket or order. We will ditch our chat system anytime for this one!
(Posted on 12/31/2013)
Great extension Review by Adam
Design Quality Service
Used the knowledge base pages to house all my terms and conditions, about us and all other CMS pages. Extremely useful for FAQs and articles.
The help form makes it much easier to understand a customers needs.
Excellent idea and design. (Posted on 2/14/2013)
Amazing extension Review by Henry78
Quality Service Design
We've been using that extension for last 4 week and our customers support got to really new level now. Perfect installation and ongoing support from Templates Master team as usual. (Posted on 8/22/2012)
best helpdesk extension Review by Daniela
Quality Service Design
I was tested other extension of the competitors, the competitors have less features and are more expensive. If you ask to the competitors for help for the integration of the template, the only help if you pay a lot of money.
Here I was find a great extension that include the Knwoledge database, that the competitors sell in other extension for 200$, here are free included.
The knowledge works great, its show just at right of the contact menu and help for the customers to find the solution without send a ticket, and less work for us.
The extension works perfectly!, great integration and easy to use.
The support is fantastic. They solve a little issue very very fast.
I was buyed ask it extension too.. but for this I will write other review.
Sorry for my bad english. Both extensions working perfectly in www.dankek.com (Posted on 2/20/2012)
Great Support as always Review by Joey
Service Design Quality
I really started to love these guys, the support is the greatest. All the products I bought here were all simply 5 stars, as well as the support. I give this extension 5 stars as well.. Thank you very much TM! (Posted on 11/24/2011)
Very good product and fantastic support Review by leni
Quality Service Design
I bought this product some weeks ago mainly for the helpdesk ticketing tool. There were some features not as flexible to operate and I provided some feedback to the team of TM. They were really appreciating the feedback and just recently implemented some nice additional features/changes in a new version. Now this tool is almost perfect for me and I will use it to let customers request remote support via Teamviewer. As a bonus you will get a Knowledge base module which I implemented this week in my shop (www.ipcam-shop.nl) and already decreased my volume of emails and again some issue with the language settings was fixed in 2 days! This is extension # 12 I use from TM and probably not the last one I have purchased. For the team of TM I can only say, keep up the good work! And thanks for taking your customers serious. (Posted on 8/31/2011)
greatly recommended Review by Highlander
Service Design Quality
It's second big extension we bought from templates master team. And it's even greater then previous one! We had some problems with email gateways configuration but we got great support as usual. The most exciting thing is tightly integrated knowledge base. We were able to reduce number of support request by almost 30% just in 1 month.
Best regards (Posted on 8/19/2011)
View all reviews for Helpmate - Magento help desk with built-in Magento knowledge base.
- Are you planning to add live support option in near feature?
- What is Priority form that i can enable in Helpmate settings?
- I have enabled the integration of Contact Form with Helpmate but contact form still sends only emails.
- How does Helpmate transfer email into the tickets?
- What is an email gateway?
- How many support administrators can work on same ticket?
- Does the Helpmate allow guests to post respond to tickets?
- How often cron job is launched and what is optimal period for correct work of Helpmate?
- Where I can edit Helpmate default email templates?
- How we can create hidden department that will be visible only for admin users
- Right now related articles block is placed on left column of products page. Can i move it to main column or place it on tab the same as at templates-master.com
Helpmate 1.5.16th August 2014 New features
- TM Email sub module was divided and his functionality was extended. Transport email was added. Queue functionality was added.
- Department statistics was added.
- Now you can add custom ticket statuses.
- Ticket number was shorted.
- Recent tickets tab was added on admin dashboard.
- Improved SEO of knowledge-base urls on frontend.
- Customers tickets grid was added on admin customer interface.
- Order tickets grid was added on admin order interface.
- Now you can preview customer info in ticket in quick view window.
- Support variables and widgets was added in ticket answers.
- Archive email was added. All tickets notification will be sent to that email.
- Magento api v2 support was added.
- Files upload and download is now handled via separate controller.
- Customers will get Captcha now in case of SPAM positive Akismet results.
- Localisation was improved.
- Potential XSS bug was fixed.
- Fixed meta titles for KB and tickets pages.
- Knowledge-base js auto-complete class was renamed to prevent conflict with AjaxSearch.
- Max_file_upload value is now checked during file upload.
- SMTP Pro Email compatibility was added.
- Image preview was added in tickets interface.
- WYSIWYG editor url directives bug was fixed.
- Department getOptionsArray bug was fixed.
- and much more..
Helpmate 1.4.01th March 2013
- Separate quick answer element was added
- Pagination toolbar added for frontend users ticket interface
- Admin users can now use hidden departments in order to escalate issues to this department
- Helpdesk priority page design improved
- Grid interfaces added for related products articles interface at products admin interface
- FAQ drop-down can be used now to insert either link or complete KB article
- ARelated articles block on product page moved to content area
- Improved html template structure for compatibility with custom design
- Editor freeze after using quick answer
- HTML tags were used when posting KB articles as quick answer form
- Localisation improved
Helpmate 1.3.031th October 2012
- Allow admins to answer tickets via email gateway
- WYSIWYG editor is now available in admin ticket interface
- Optionally display html tags in tickets interface
- Fixed issue with error message attached to tickets for disallowed file types
- Improved email format auto-detect feature
Helpmate 1.2.120th August 2012
- Captcha support for Magento 1.7
- Frontend layout field label alignment fixed
- Order info field is now optional
- Improved admin tickets message format
Helpmate 1.225th May 2012
- Private tickets responses not visible to users.
- Create ticket buttons on order and customer admin pages
- Multiply select option for storeviews on kb articles page
- Categories and Articles sort order in KB
- Improve search and suggest algorithm of KB articles
- Ajax Search compatibility
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- magento support (1)
- magento faq (1)
- help desk module (1)
- magento knowledge base (1)
- knowledge base magento (1)
- magento help desk (1)
- magento customer support (1)
- magento faq extension (1)
- magento support extension (1)
- faq magento module (1)
- magento support ticket (1)
- magento help desk extension (1)
- magento knowledge base extension (1)
- knowledge base magento extension (1)
- magento help desk module (1)
- magento knowledge base module (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Hi, When we parse email from different email address can we the department to it. ie if emails are from email@example.com then it goes to sales department. if emails are from firstname.lastname@example.org then it goes to support department. Hope my question is clear.
Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, December 18, 2013Yes sure you can create separate gateways and and assign each gateway to separate department. That will allow to sort all support issues in a way you need.
Hi can this extension link with zendesk
Posted by Peter D. on Thursday, April 11, 2013Sorry but it can't be done in current release.
Posted by Sunit Rasta on Thursday, April 11, 2013Any ETA
Posted by Peter D. on Thursday, April 11, 2013Right now we are not sure because we are not sure how Helpmate and Zen Desk can benefit from such integration. But you can contact our support team and we can contact such idea.
If a ticket is created using the contact form or email or in the admin panel, is it then linked to a customer account based on the email address (if a customer account exists with that email address)? In other words, can the customer then find it in his customer account too?
Posted by Peter D. on Friday, March 8, 2013Yes sure, ticket can be linked to customer account and customers can see their tickets in their account interface.
1. Does this extension support multistore setup 2. Can we migrate tickets from existing help desk by ahead 3. Are we able to validate customer enquiry first through knowledge base before submitting enquiry
Posted by Peter D. on Tuesday, July 24, 20121. Yes this extension support multistore setup 2. Migration from existing helpdesk will require custom programming services 3. Yes you are will be able to validate customer enquiry first through knowledge base .
Are there specific plans to update this extension to be compatible with Magento CE 1.6 and 1.7 (and so on)? It seems like a great extension, but I cannot become reliant on extensions that will prevent me from updating Magento so I'd like an honest answer to this before purchasing. Thanks.
Posted by Peter D. on Friday, March 30, 2012This extension works with 1.6 and will be upgraded to 1.7 as soon as stable version will be released.1 people found this answer helpful.
Hello I have few question about your porduct 1. Is your product an open source? 2. Will an intimation be provided to other departments if a tickrt is created? 3. Can the product details be linked with the ticket details? Please kindly reply me ASAP. Thank you in advance.
Posted by Support Team on Thursday, November 10, 20111. Yes our product is open source. es 2. No but all admins will be able to see tickets 3. Sorry but right now tickets are linked to orders only not products
Please login to your account to post a question
Improve your store sales! Allows clients make a purchase faster and easier by providing them a simple checkout form. Supports all major payment and shipping methods.$189.00
Improve your store usability. Using the extension, you allow customers to add products to a cart and edit a shopping cart content faster without page reload.$99.00
Quick and easy navigation through the large store. Improves overall look of layered navigation block, using layered navigation blocks styles.Makes your store more eye-catching, using different types of attribute options such as images attributes, checkboxes and drop down options attribute.$99.00