Great extention,wonderfull supportThe extension is great and easy to use,but had a small css issue that did not looked good on my store. I said to try and contact the support,even if has happened before to contact support from free extensions and never receive an answer.They answered in less then 24h and after providing a bit more info they fixed the problem for me
The extension is great and easy to use,but had a small css issue that did not looked good on my store. I said to try and contact the support,even if has happened before to contact support from free extensions and never receive an answer.They answered in less then 24h and after providing a bit more info they fixed the problem for me
Very good, helpfull and fast support for a very good product!!Very useful, saved me a lot of work. Our shop has a lot of categories and subcategories. without this product i had to make all the categories and subcategories including a picture.
Now the actualy work (installing) cost me 30 minutes (i am a noob).
the best part is the good support to make it look perfect. Very good help (and fast)
And that all for FREE !!!!
Excellent product and excellent supportThis extensions is great, I made a suggestion to the developer, and they implemented it straight away and sent me the diff file. Could not ask for more!
SUPERB COMPANYEvery extension I've used from this company is top notch. Their support is is the best of the best I've ever encountered in the tech field. Highly recommended! Thanks!!!
outstanding support !not only, this extension works perfectly, is multilingual and easy to customize labels.
The cherry on the cake is this Outstanding Support the template master team provided to me.
My shop has a highly modified homepage and they didn't let me down until they fixed my issue.
I have to say that for further extensions, I will highly prioritize Template Master to be my choice number 1 !
very good but one question!when I choose "Show categories listing on homepage", I have to set the categories to "Include in Navigation Menu" in the "Manage Categories", otherwise this category will not display on my homepage, so how about if I need the category to display on homepage but NOT in the top navigation menu?is that possible? would you please provide any solution for that? thank you very much!
Great!!!what i have to say is not about products, the service they provide is so great even for this free extension. that is what i never experienced in our country!
Great extentionWorked out of the box for 184.108.40.206 , the support is outstanding even for this free extension , thanx TM
View all reviews for Magento Easy Catalog Images 2.0 extension.
The usability of store interface is the right way to keep the users on your store page. Immediately loadable image of the large catalog product will help the user to faster decide to purchase. Default Magento drop down menu doesn’t provide user friendly way to browser stores with large catalogs.Templates-Master offers you to try our free extension Easy Catalog Images 2.0 to make the usability of store interface more user-friendly. Our extension allows you to use better navigation such as child categories listing on the category page. Also you can add more links and keywords to category page, which leads to an improvement of visual perception in terms SEO. Thumbnails field and category images underlies the display of the image. If thumbnails field is empty, the category images field will be used. We do suggest to assign categories images to thumbnail field as it doesn’t used to show it as banner on category view layout. Flexible configuration of Easy Catalog Images extension allows you to set image size, number of categories to display, enable the image resize, etc. Also you can place category listing using Magento widget on any store page according to your requirements.
Installation instructions and manuals:
Hello! This extension is present in Argento theme. I have enabled it at Settings, but I couldn't see any changes on Category pages. On Home page everything works. If it possible to use it on Category pages? Thanks!
Posted byon Friday, February 28, 2014Thanks! It helps - settings on store view level.
Posted byon Friday, February 28, 2014Can you check extension settings on store view level?1 people found this answer helpfull.
Hi, can you give me a few possible issues that could cause the extension to no longer be able to produce new resized images? it did work when first installed but not any more.
Posted byon Monday, February 24, 2014Usually there is issue with write permissions for categories images media folder. Please check that issue first and then if you have enough place on your server.
Congratulations for the excellent and useful module, everything works but I have two problems, please help. 1. How to set the category list, to be grid? 2. How do I adjust the effect of the category list, when you cross over the image to see a shadow, like in this picture? I use Ultimo theme. http://imageshack.com/a/img208/2941/rt4w.jpg Here is site where it works well: http://smarthair.co.nz/shop/redken.html Thanks in advance. Johnny
Posted byon Monday, February 17, 20141. Your theme is missing some core Magento classes. So you should add to categories li container float left style. 2. I think it's done using css so you should copy same styles to categories listing container.1 people found this answer helpfull.
Hi there, I've installed this useful extension but found a problem is why this extension can't show 3 columns images in my using template? here is my website link http://smarthair.co.nz/shop/redken.html please check it, thanks a lot :)
Posted byon Monday, February 3, 2014There is simply no enough space. I would suggest to reduce margin that you have set for .products-grid li.item margin-right: 11px;
Please login in to your accoun to place a question
Easy Catalog Images 2.317th February 2014
- Ability to hide block, when filter or pagination is applied.
- Ability to show widget on category pages, when category config is disabled.
- Widget: Ability to set Root Category to load
- Widget: Ability to show and hide specific categories
- NavigationPro integration styles added
- NavigationPro integration guide
- Automated thumbnail assignment added. Script can fill category thumbnails with image of first product of corresponding category. If category has attached thumbnail already, it will be skipped. Only direct category children are processed. If category has no direct child products, thumbnail will not be assigned
- Css refactoring. Responsive styles added
- Added note about supported columns count to the widget interface
- Module sort order updated
Easy Catalog Images 2.021th November 2012
- Perfomance improvements. Dramatically decreased query count per block render (One query).
- Cache support added.
- Flexible grid styles added to support multicolumn mode for various site styles without modifying the styles. 2-6 columns are supported out of the box.
- Category thumbnail is displayed instead of category image by default.
- Widget support added. Widget is fully configurable with custom options. You can insert the Easy Catalog Images where you wish to. (Any cms page, block etc)
- EasyCatalogImages block is now shown above the category title. We did this to prevent numerous conflicts with custom themes.
- Maximum category count to show added.
- Ability to set the background color for resized image. White by default.
- 'Show categories listing' on homepage removed. Please use the homepage editor and add Easy Catalog Images widget directly to the homepage content.
- Alibity to disable product listing removed. Please use the built-in Magento option on category edit page.
- 'Show child categories' field removed. Please use the 'Number of subcategories to show' field get the same result.