Great extention,wonderfull supportThe extension is great and easy to use,but had a small css issue that did not looked good on my store. I said to try and contact the support,even if has happened before to contact support from free extensions and never receive an answer.They answered in less then 24h and after providing a bit more info they fixed the problem for me
The extension is great and easy to use,but had a small css issue that did not looked good on my store. I said to try and contact the support,even if has happened before to contact support from free extensions and never receive an answer.They answered in less then 24h and after providing a bit more info they fixed the problem for me
Very good, helpfull and fast support for a very good product!!Very useful, saved me a lot of work. Our shop has a lot of categories and subcategories. without this product i had to make all the categories and subcategories including a picture.
Now the actualy work (installing) cost me 30 minutes (i am a noob).
the best part is the good support to make it look perfect. Very good help (and fast)
And that all for FREE !!!!
Excellent product and excellent supportThis extensions is great, I made a suggestion to the developer, and they implemented it straight away and sent me the diff file. Could not ask for more!
SUPERB COMPANYEvery extension I've used from this company is top notch. Their support is is the best of the best I've ever encountered in the tech field. Highly recommended! Thanks!!!
outstanding support !not only, this extension works perfectly, is multilingual and easy to customize labels.
The cherry on the cake is this Outstanding Support the template master team provided to me.
My shop has a highly modified homepage and they didn't let me down until they fixed my issue.
I have to say that for further extensions, I will highly prioritize Template Master to be my choice number 1 !
very good but one question!when I choose "Show categories listing on homepage", I have to set the categories to "Include in Navigation Menu" in the "Manage Categories", otherwise this category will not display on my homepage, so how about if I need the category to display on homepage but NOT in the top navigation menu?is that possible? would you please provide any solution for that? thank you very much!
Great!!!what i have to say is not about products, the service they provide is so great even for this free extension. that is what i never experienced in our country!
Great extentionWorked out of the box for 22.214.171.124 , the support is outstanding even for this free extension , thanx TM
View all reviews for Magento Easy Catalog Images 2.0.
The usability of store interface is the right way to keep the users on your store page. Immediately loadable image of the large catalog product will help the user to faster decide to purchase. Default Magento drop down menu doesn’t provide user friendly way to browser stores with large catalogs.Templates-Master offers you to try our free extension Easy Catalog Images 2.0 to make the usability of store interface more user-friendly. Our extension allows you to use better navigation such as child categories listing on the category page. Also you can add more links and keywords to category page, which leads to an improvement of visual perception in terms SEO. Thumbnails field and category images underlies the display of the image. If thumbnails field is empty, the category images field will be used. We do suggest to assign categories images to thumbnail field as it doesn’t used to show it as banner on category view layout. Flexible configuration of Easy Catalog Images extension allows you to set image size, number of categories to display, enable the image resize, etc. Also you can place category listing using Magento widget on any store page according to your requirements.
Installation instructions and manuals:
How to display category images block in other place on category page?
Posted byon Wednesday, July 9, 2014Please check next article http://templates-master.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/how-to-display-catalog-title-above-easy-catalog-blocks/
How can I set the sort order of sub categories in alphabetical order?
Posted byon Monday, July 7, 2014Sorry but that isn't possible with out extension customization.
Hi, how to display category images after: category description; and before: cmsblock&products
I have this installed, for some categories, it shows sub-categories of another category?? Please help. Thanks
Posted byon Friday, April 18, 2014Please contact our support at http://templates-master.com/helpdesk so we can check that issue.
Please login in to your accoun to place a question
Easy Catalog Images 2.317th February 2014
- Ability to hide block, when filter or pagination is applied.
- Ability to show widget on category pages, when category config is disabled.
- Widget: Ability to set Root Category to load
- Widget: Ability to show and hide specific categories
- NavigationPro integration styles added
- NavigationPro integration guide
- Automated thumbnail assignment added. Script can fill category thumbnails with image of first product of corresponding category. If category has attached thumbnail already, it will be skipped. Only direct category children are processed. If category has no direct child products, thumbnail will not be assigned
- Css refactoring. Responsive styles added
- Added note about supported columns count to the widget interface
- Module sort order updated
Easy Catalog Images 2.021th November 2012
- Perfomance improvements. Dramatically decreased query count per block render (One query).
- Cache support added.
- Flexible grid styles added to support multicolumn mode for various site styles without modifying the styles. 2-6 columns are supported out of the box.
- Category thumbnail is displayed instead of category image by default.
- Widget support added. Widget is fully configurable with custom options. You can insert the Easy Catalog Images where you wish to. (Any cms page, block etc)
- EasyCatalogImages block is now shown above the category title. We did this to prevent numerous conflicts with custom themes.
- Maximum category count to show added.
- Ability to set the background color for resized image. White by default.
- 'Show categories listing' on homepage removed. Please use the homepage editor and add Easy Catalog Images widget directly to the homepage content.
- Alibity to disable product listing removed. Please use the built-in Magento option on category edit page.
- 'Show child categories' field removed. Please use the 'Number of subcategories to show' field get the same result.