Ultimo theme locates its template files in separate folder app/design/frontend/ultimo/default it causes few incompatibility issues.
To fix that, please:
- Copy your extention app/design/frontend/default/default/layout/richsnippets.xml file to app/design/frontend/ultimo/default/layout/ folder.
- Copy your extention app/design/frontend/default/default/template/richsnippets/ folder to app/design/frontend/ultimo/default/template/ folder.
Ultimo theme overloads original REVIEW files.
- So in case you see only Product Price and Product Availability but no Review “stars” go to app/design/frontend/ultimo/default/template/review/helper/summary_nolinks.phtml and backup that file ( i.e. summary_nolinks.phtml.backup).
- Create summary_nolinks.phtml blank file there.
- Find and open app/design/frontend/ultimo/default/template/richsnippets/richsnippets_summary.phtml file.
- Copy all code listed there and paste it into your new summary_nolinks.phtml blank file. Save.
- Go to Rich Snippets testing tool (http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets) and check if it works.
In case you have more questions, please, contact Templates Master team. We will be glad to help you.