- Home /
- Magento Page Cache extension
Increase conversion rate by speed up page response time up to 400%!
- Forrester research reported that almost 50% customers expect your site to load in 2 seconds. Our extension expected page response time improvement is from 2x to 4x times.
- According to Google site speed is one of important rankings. Page cache extension will improve your SEO performance with faster site load.
- A study released by Akamai found that 40% customers will abandon a web page if it takes more than three seconds to load. Our extension allows to get significant increase Magento performance. As a result, the conversion rate will be improved.
Reduce your server resource usage up to 50%!
Our extension not only makes your store faster, but also allows to reduce your server resources usage. The main idea is that with every page load Magento performs less SQL queries and file operation. So you don’t need to spend more money on your server and you can handle more traffic with your current resource. That really helps when you are sending newsletter, and most part of visitors hit the same page.
Allows to tags dynamic content blocks
Almost any store uses dynamic content blocks such as shopping cart or on sale products listings block. Our Page cache extension allows to tag such blocks as dynamic so they will not cause cache conflicts. The default dynamic magento blocks already tagged, so you should not worry about that. If you have any custom module, that require to output dynamic information, then you can add either block name or type at configuration settings.
Cache Crawler feature
The Page Cache extension comes with cache crawler feature. It is also known as Cache Warmer. Enabling the feature, you will make your web-page cache solution more effective. The Cache Crawler will help you to reduce the bandwidth and CPU usage. All the essential pages will be crawled as well as the old cached pages. The Cache Warmer will be helpful in increasing the cache hit rate. Get less uncached requests and the fastest page load time now! For better website performance, the crawler will be automatically paused when site's load time will be higher than maximum allowed average load time. Moreover, cron will run up to 2 crawlers at the same time.
Cache modules fully configurable via admin
Our extension doesn’t affect any Magento core file and you don’t need to add any custom code to your files. Page cache extension is based on core magento architecture and installation is really easy. Flexible extension settings allow to set flexible cache rules. You can modify your cache settings by using next settings:
- Set custom blocks to be cached on dynamic
- Add cacheable and non-cacheable pages list
- Enter URL parameters that will be ignored for cache
- Add different header response types that will disable cache
Please notice: results may vary on different hosting environments. If you use shared hosting with really low resources and magento simply can’t start without errors, then our extension will not help you. However, if you wish to perfect your store performance either on shared hosting, VPS or dedicated server without using external cache solution, please try our extension. Expected page response time improvement is from 2x to 4x times. During first page load full page cache will be built and no performance improvement will be noticed. Right after second page load you will notice improvement in site speed.
How to measure site speed?
- Net tab in FireBug extension for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firebug/.
- Apache benchmark tool
- Siege benchmarking utility http://www.joedog.org/
- Pingdom online tool that can be found at http://tools.pingdom.com/
Following rules are used:
- Category triggers to clear all cache because of top navigation, that appears across the all site pages.
- Product changes trigger to invalidate product, quickshopping and related category pages.
- Cms page changes will update cms page url only. Home page will be updated too, if changed page is set as homepage.
- Product review update trigger to refresh the review, review listing, related product and category pages.
- Tag changes make the product and related tag list pages to refresh.
- CatalogRules update triggers invalidating of related product and categories pages.
Automatic cache updating can be disabled at System/Configuration/TM/Cache/General options. In this case you will be notified about cache invalidating, when one of supported events occurs.
Page Cache will help you:
- Increase your site speed up to 400%.
- Reduce your server resource usage up to 50%.
- Improve your customers experience.
- Improve your SEO performance with faster site load.
All our Magento extensions also:
- 100% Open source
- 1 year of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- 14 day money back guaranteed
- Don't affect Magento core files
- Improve your store usability and performance
- Help your store always be afloat by implementation the new features and ideas
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines
- Free installation services for all commercial extensions and templates
Try our extensions and choose one to be fully suited to your store’s target customers.
Exceptional Service and great product. Review by Marcus
Quality Service Design
I am so pleased with this extension. The difference in speed with it turned on is like night and day! Made my site fly. Installation was carried out by Template Masters for free and along the way they fixed a host of other problems (not related to their extension) for free!
I really want to thank Template Masters for their exceptional service. They impressed me so much, I will always go to Template Masters now for any extension they offer that I need.
I have had the extension installed now for a couple of months on a live site and it is working flawlessly. This full page cache also represents excellent value for money.
Fantastic Support from Peter Review by Gino
Design Quality Service
I would like to say thank you Peter. He answered all the questions very fast and polite. Our Shop has become much faster. We are still using a lot of extensions from template masters and we are very happy with the result and support.
Great and quick support Review by Freddy
Design Quality Service
Again i was suprised about the quick installation. A great job guys and it look that the site is again quicker then before.
Thanks!!!! Review by ricardocollado
Quality Service Design
This team is great, I am really happy with the results on my site!!! I will continue buying more extensions in Templates Master. Amazing Service.
Very Fast Review by fulvio
Service Design Quality
Peter was very kind, fast and accurate in work. I recommende him. Magento is a big giant and I tried many solution for increase the fastness of my site www.kestore.it the download time in my site was 12 second now is 5
I'm very happy.
and Peter was very kind, fast and accurate
Great Support Review by brianb421
Quality Service Design
The support team is excellent. Was good at addressing and fixing issues in a timely matter.
Very easy to install. Remember to turn on all caches and the compiler after finishing the install.
We saw about a 20% increase in speed after installing this extension.
The support team is excellent. We purchased this extension when it was in version 1.0.0. And thus, there were still a few bugs to work out. The developer was great at addressing each of them in a timely manner and quickly released version 1.0.3 which fixed them all. Highly recommend them for their service
Simple but Great Review by Koray Küpe
Service Design Quality
I used to use another encrypted full page solution and it's price was very expensive with all needed extensions. And it's not working with mobile themes switch view function. I updated my Magento to 1.8 and my cache module may not be compatible with it. I decided to buy Templates-master's page cache extension. It use Magento's native cache backend (i use Redis), has autoflush feature and works for both guests and loggedin users. My website is faster now. Thanks templates-master!
Unbelievable, doubled our Google page load SPEED!!! Review by adrianblazer
Service Design Quality
Installed this today because Google tools said our pages were too slow, cannot believe how much faster it is now, over double the speed, and amazing support from Templates Master, don't bother going anywhere else for extensions, the BEST are all here!!
phenomenal Review by Print Enterprise
Design Quality Service
Product works and does what it says it will. If ever worried about website speed you have to check these guys out. Service is great, very professional, and its affordable. Great work guys I am for sure a fan~!
View all reviews for Magento Page Cache extension.
Magento Page Cache 1.4.428th of April 2016
- Fixed cache autorefresh when saving catalog rule
- Fixed possible 'undefined variable' error on product page
- Magestore_Simisalestrackingapi integration
- Added ability to add dynamic block types from third-party modules
Magento Page Cache 1.4.314th July 2015
- Security fix to _isAllowed method (strtolower)
- Fixed possible warning, when admin added empty line to the config
- Added compatility with ManaPro (Layered navigation)
Magento Page Cache 1.4.230th June 2015
- Added ability to restore category and product objects in registry
- Added direct product links support (links without category path):
- Breadcrumbs according to last visited category
- Meta title according to the last visited category
All code is encoded with IonCubeCache
- Cms pages are cached only
- Cache lifetime option is disabled
- Cacheable pages option is disabled
- Concurrency option is disabled (2 by default)
- Cms pages are crawled only
- UserAgents option is disabled
Magento Page Cache 1.4.018th May 2015
- Site crawler added to improve cache hit/miss rate
- Ajax support added to backend grids
- Improved requests log rendering
- Minicart block added to dynamic list
- Fixed displaying of global_messages in some cases
- Excluded catalogsearch page from full page cache (low hit rate)
- Added canUseTags check to prevent exception on backend dashboard page
- Compatilbity with Iksanika_Productupdater module
Magento Page Cache 1.3.34th November 2014
- Free trial version is now available
- Fixed bug when backend chart was not working with Fooman_Speedster enabled
- Fixed bug when css styles where missing on some https pages
- Added compatibility with TM_Cdn module
Magento Page Cache 1.3.215th September 2014
- New Dashboard page with cache backend info, benchmark grid and activity chart
- New Cache Usage page
- Cache records usage with hits count and latest access time
- Request Information
- Ability to delete old or selected cache records
- New Cache Activity Log page
- Recent requests with detailed info and miss/hit result
- Added configurable automatic removing of unused cache records
- Added ability to disable caching of certain pages by request_path string match
- Added automatic cache cleaning for complex product types
- noRoute page added to disabled pages list
- Amasty_ShopBy integration
- Added tag prefix to prevent collisions with magento layout cache records
Magento Page Cache 1.211th August 2014
- Added ability to setup external cache backend model for TM_Cache only
- Added ability to set the cookie names that affect page output in configuration
- Added Attributepages module support
- Fixed referer and SID issues
- Fixed smartsuggest compatibility
- Fixed warning when saving the cms page during Argento installation
Magento Page Cache 1.1.49th June 2014
- Cache cleanup improvements. Frontend actions are now processed too. Corresponding cache entries are cleaned on the following actions:
- Order place/cancel
- Approved tag assignment
- Approved review
- Approved askit question or answer
Magento Page Cache 1.1.38th April2014
- Better compatibility with third-party themes and custom block rendering.
Magento Page Cache 1.1.23th March 2014
- Fixed working in cookie restriction mode
- Added compatibility with some ajax extensions. isAjax flag added to cache key.
- Module sort order updated
Magento Page Cache 1.1.028th October 2013
- Added per-page lifetime configuration
- Added support for SmartSuggest blocks
Magento Page Cache 1.0.319th September 2013
- Compilation mode compatibility added
- Fixed developer and inline translate modes per IP address
- Fixed output of dynamic blocks called with inline method from cms block or page
- Cache autorefresh support added for: TM_Askit, AW_Productquestions
Magento Page Cache 1.0.208th August 2013
- Session params added to cache key at required pages (listing mode, limit etc)
- Added support of dynamic blocks in custom_layout_update xml directive
- Fixed cache cleaning when mass delete is used
- Added support for cache autorefresh for Quickshopping module
Magento Page Cache 1.0.011th July 2013
- Ability to enable/disable cache for any page
- Ability to mark any block as dynamic to prevent it from caching
- Cache autorefresh can be disabled with configuration option
- Ability to add parameters that should not affect the cache key right from the backend configuration
- Ability to disable content caching, when any specific header was sent
- Native magento cache backend is used
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Maybe you could add a search and autocomplete cache to the extension? This would be a great feature for the Magento Ajax Search And Autocomplete extension you provide.
Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, February 24, 2016Unfortunately we can't, because it's generates to many cache entries. Apparently we removed this feature in one of releases to improve cache speed. Customers who wants to cache this pages, can add them manually in cache configuration "Cacheable pages" but I don't recommend to do this.
I"m wondering how this works with Varnish and how long does it take to populate the cache. I have over 100k items in my store. Thanks,
Posted by Peter D. on Sunday, November 17, 2013Dear Edward, in current release we don't have page crawler. So after first visitor will access that page then full page cache entries will be created for it. After that next visitors will use same cache entries and page will be loaded faster.
Does it work when customer logs in website? Or only guests?
Posted by Peter D. on Thursday, October 31, 2013It works both for guest and logged customers.
Hi, does this module compatible with your Star mobile theme's switch to desktop/mobile view feature. I can't see excluding caching by session and segmenting features.
Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, October 30, 2013Yes sure it works fine with our mobile star theme.
Posted by Koray Küpe on Wednesday, October 30, 2013Great. For example if i use another firm's mobile theme that has switching function, will it work? Or how will i configure it?
Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, October 30, 2013It depends on mechanism that they use to switch theme. If they are using default magento exclusion rules then it will work. If they use some custom module then it can cause conflict.
Does it support APC, Memcached and Redis, or only File based caching?
Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, October 30, 2013Our extension use same storage as configured in magento local.xml. It works fine with APC and Memcached. We have not tested it with Redis yet but if Magnto will be configured to use Redis storage then most likely it will also woks fine.1 people found this answer helpful.
Hi. We're running our Magento site on a dedicated VPS server, that has Nginx and APC installed on it. Can you let me know whether this extension does similar to Nginx and APC, or whether it's different functionality that will speed my website up (substantially) further? Many thanks, Mark
Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, August 21, 2013It's works on Magento not system level. So if any customer will visit your store he will get full page cached so it will reduce both server load and page load time.1 people found this answer helpful.
Please login to your account to post a question
Free Magento theme. Available in 10 colors. Theme is based on 2 column home page layout with image slider on welcome page. Good for new as well for long established stores.$0.00
Free Magento module. Replacement of default system blocks on products page by flexible tabs. Allows you to add any number of dynamic tabs based on content of cms blocks or products attributes.$0.00
Improve your store sales! Allows clients make a purchase faster and easier by providing them a simple checkout form. Supports all major payment and shipping methods.$189.00