EasyTabs - Magento products tabs extension

We are glad to introduce new community extension Magento EasyTabs. This small extension will help anyone to add nice tabs to magento products page. Installation and configuration will take approximately 5 minutes. No files are replaced and no codding experience needed to install!
Please check demo at our demo server.
screen-2

571 thoughts on “EasyTabs - Magento products tabs extension ”

• Eddie

I am using f001 theme and right after I installed easy tabs the size of my product image blew out of proportions. Any idea how to fix it?

• werner

can you make it compatible voor magento 1,4

its also messes up my layout

greetings werner

• franz

I have just installed this extention on Magento 1.3.2.4 and I can see in System > Configuration > Templates-Master > EasyTabs but nothing mor. There is a blank page. It semms so easy to install that I think, it is not possible to make a mistake by installing.

• LC

Same problem as Franz here : i got a blank page in admin (i logged out and in after installing tabs).

I'm using Magento 1.3.2.4.

• MagDev

Hi there, great extension.
    Im using Magento 1.3.2.4 and once installed i have access denied on the admin screen, i have tried everything above, clearing caches, logging in and out, saving roles etc but nothing will work.

Any ideas?

• Felix

I just installed Easytabs on 14.0.1, but I don't get the link in the Configuration under Templates-Master. (Logged out and in few times, reinstalled)

There appears only the already installed Easy-Lightbox.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

• Ryan Collingwood
    Ryan Collingwood April 1, 2010 at 6:58 am

Hi I have installed this on ver. 1.3.2.3 but I keep getting Access denied, I have logged and out alot of times but still get it, I have also tried it on different browsers, what can I try now? thanks

• Donna

Hello,

I have also installed the extension but when I go to the System > Configuration > Templates-Master > EasyTabs I have a blank screen. When I use the drop down for the store choice I get access denied. I have logged in and out several times, changed browsers, refreshed cache and resaved the role and user permissions but still the same error.

Any ideas?

Kind Regards
    Donna

• Kranieslik

Why doesn´t anything show anything, or showing "access denied"? I am accessing the extension with the same user as I installed it with.

• mark

I am using a custom template, and after installing easytabs it has messed up all my product view pages.

How do i remove this extension to get the store back to it's pre easytab install?

I have disabled the extension under the configuration menu, but the extension does not appear in the connectmanager etc.

Any help greatly appreciated!