EasyTabs - Magento products tabs extension

We are glad to introduce new community extension Magento EasyTabs. This small extension will help anyone to add nice tabs to magento products page. Installation and configuration will take approximately 5 minutes. No files are replaced and no codding experience needed to install!
Please check demo at our demo server.
screen-2

571 thoughts on “EasyTabs - Magento products tabs extension ”

• Katharina

Prob fixed. Need a space before tag.

• nick

Hi! Please provide a solution to put Upsell under tabs. Your hint about adding to <block type=”catalog/product_list_upsell”... in catalog.xml AFTER=”-” attribute doesn't work. Thanks!

Ok, please try edit easytabs/catalogproductview.phtml. You should change order of this 2 lines
      from

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('upsell_products') ?>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('product_additional_data') ?>

to

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('product_additional_data') ?>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('upsell_products') ?>

• Markus

I installed the Easy Tabs extension.
    It works very well, but only one thing didn't work.
    In my theme I have vorbestellung ==1) { echo $this->getLayout()->createBlock('cms/block')->setBlockId('info_vorschau')->toHtml() ;}?>.

It's a static block. It should be shown between short description and the tabs. If I disable the extension it will be shown.

Does somebody have a solution?

thanks

Markus

• Markus

ok. I found the solution :) thanks

• Lois

Hi, I would really like to add a CMS block to one of my custom tabs, but so far I'm not having much luck. Is this possible? I have tried adding the following code: {{block type="cms/block" block_id="delivery_returns"}} in the attribute text area in product admin, but it doesn't work. I've created a custom tab for delivery and returns information, and it works fine at the individual product level, but ideally I'd like every individual product to call upon the same static CMS block so that if I ever need to edit the delivery and returns information I only need to do it once via the CMS instead of having to edit every single product individually. Thanks.

• Thomas

Hello, i have a Problem with Easy Tabs.

So when i like to show the Product Attributes from Magento (Productinformation) than i can do this with Easy Tabs.

But when i like to unshow in a second Shop, so i will deactivate this in Backend under Easy Tabs so it will work, but Magento shows the Product Attributes over the Easy Tabs in Frontend.

Here you can the a Sample:

I need help, thanks best regards Thomas

• Oliver

I have installed but when I go to System > Configuration I am not seeing any Template-Master there. Not sure of what the problem could be.

• Michael

Can one show a youtube video in a tab?

Hello Michael, sure you can. Just post youtube video code into attribute value. Also you should add some text or   because easytabs will consider tabs empty if content will have just tags but no text.

• Jimmy Rabøl Jørgensen

Hi.

Love this extension. Is there a way for me to control the order of the tabs, for example i would like the review tab to be the last tab and not the second.

TIA

• R2D2

Hello. Fistable, I want to congratulate TemplatesMaster for this and others excellent modules for Magento. It works perfect with Magento 1.3.2.4, but I was testing it on Magento 1.4.0.0-rc1 and it doesn´t work correctly. The tabs are displayed well, but the info box of the product and its images are shown in a wrong way. What can I do to fix this problem?