EasyTabs - Magento products tabs extension

We are glad to introduce new community extension Magento EasyTabs. This small extension will help anyone to add nice tabs to magento products page. Installation and configuration will take approximately 5 minutes. No files are replaced and no codding experience needed to install!
Please check demo at our demo server.
screen-2

571 thoughts on “EasyTabs - Magento products tabs extension ”

• Hosting Skills A.S.B.L.

The line 44 in tabs.phtml does output class="active first" only for the first tab and thus fails if this one isn't displayed because for example the string returned for the product description is blank. The problem is caused by which should be replaced by something like while setting $first_tab to true before the foreach command and false just before the endif.

The line 44 in tabs.phtml does output class=”active first” only for the first tab and thus fails if this one isn’t displayed because for example the string returned for the product description is blank. The problem is caused by which should be replaced by something like while setting $first_tab to true before the foreach command and false just before the endif.

Thanks for reporting this bug. We will try to fix this in next release.
  • Alex

Thanks Works great!

• Tabatha

This doesn't work at all for me. When I go into the Configuration to change the store it says "Access Denied" What am I doing wrong?

• Tabatha

Ok, obviously I'm an idiot...didn't read the directions! All I had to do was log out of the admin and log back in and it all worked perfectly. A day waster bc I didn't read directions, guess I learned my lesson!

I do have another question. Since I have installed this the changes that I make to view.phtml are not applying. Is there a specific file I need to change instead?

You should compare both files. There some changes to view.phtml. Easytabs extension replace default magento product view.phtml with new catalogproductview.phtml.
  • PC Games Plus

I like the easy tabs a lot. How do I increase the picture size for the related items? Also wrapping the title in the related items tab.

• Kalamingo

Hi, i was wondering how, and if its possible to rearrange the tabs. I want the "We also recommend" upsell tab to be the first, and the description to be the second. How do i do that? thanks!

Hi, i was wondering how, and if its possible to rearrange the tabs. I want the “We also recommend” upsell tab to be the first, and the description to be the second. How do i do that? thanks!

Hello Kalamingo, you can do this by changing order of xml tags at easytabs.xml.
  • sirwiz

I install this extension and ive got blank admin page after click on TemplateMonster Eeast Tabs Link in system>configuaration any idea why?

Hello Sirwiz, pleaselet us know if you still have this bug.
  • Tonio the best

@Sirwiz :
    Just go to admin --> permissions --> users --> your account and clic save changes.
    If it's not working, empty your cache and/or reset your browser, this should make it =). You can even maybe refresh Magento's cache.

• Manoj

I have try to install the my own web site TM feature product
    I was copy TM file as mention and same feature file also upload same

But When I try to confirgur it in Home page
    i can not see any thing,

Can u explaing step by stem how to install the TM feature product in front page in my own web site

• Bee

Very great extension. I like it.
    I've installed this well, used and know create a new shop on multistore mode.
    How to apply tabs in this side ? It doesn't work on mine.
    Best regards and many thanks for your job !