EasyTabs - Magento products tabs extension

We are glad to introduce new community extension Magento EasyTabs. This small extension will help anyone to add nice tabs to magento products page. Installation and configuration will take approximately 5 minutes. No files are replaced and no codding experience needed to install!
Please check demo at our demo server.
screen-2

571 thoughts on “EasyTabs - Magento products tabs extension ”

• Raj

hi,

is there any specific instruction on how to add the content to the custom tab? do you need to create attribute and assign its id?

can you give me the instruction for it.

thanks.

can you give me the instruction for it.

Hello Raj. Yes you should create attribute and add it to your attribute set. After that you will be able to assign attribute value to any product. Also you are right that you should set it's id in custom tabs config
  • crxman

hello can we use this extention with the modern theme ?

thanks for your answer :)

• Szabinho

Hello, thank you for this fantastic extension!
    I'd like to use it with Varien blank theme. The tabs work great but, there is a problem with product-essential div. In this div the product-image-box div doesn't work as it should. The zooming function doesn't appear and the layout falls apart. I can't find the solution. I think the problem is around javascript and classes. Could you please help me? I am developing on localhost so unfortunately I cannot send you a link.
    Thanks

I’d like to use it with Varien blank theme. The tabs work great but, there is a problem with product-essential div. In this div the product-image-box div doesn’t work as it should. The zooming function doesn’t appear and the layout falls apart. I can’t find the solution. I think the problem is around javascript and classes. Could you please help me? I am developing on localhost so unfortunately I cannot send you a link.

Hello Szabinho, sorry but we need to take a look before we can help you.
  • blu-ray

hello i have just updated the latest tabs !
    but i have stil 5 vaults html not validate
    and the tags still not working.
    I have ussed fresh install with f002 template

it is a perfect tab solution (but i hope jou can fix this problem)

Greetings mister blu ray

ello i have just updated the latest tabs !
      but i have stil 5 vaults html not validate
      and the tags still not working.
      I have ussed fresh install with f002 template
      it is a perfect tab solution (but i hope jou can fix this problem)

Hello Blue-Ray, what is your store url?
  • blu-ray

• blu-ray

when i shut is of the faults are gone

Greetings bluray

• blu-ray

sorry template master the tabs where down

i put then back on now

I am hoop jou can fix it

greeting mister blu-ray

• skymind

i installed easy tab and notice when displaying a lot of related products, the products goes out of the space at the bottom(not in the space box) and sometime, the tick box for some items when missing. anybody have this problem and whether it can be fixed? advise please.

Hello Skymind, can you send us link to your products page?
  • skymind

hello, me again! i want to integrate this form into the easy tab... i enable custom tab#1 but have no idea how to proceed from here...can help template master?

<input type="hidden" name="reference_url" id="reference_url" value="getProductUrl(); ?>" />

__('Ask Question') ?>

__('Name') ?> *
    <input name="name" id="name" title="__('Name') ?>" value="htmlEscape($this->helper('productquestion')->getUserName()) ?>" class="required-entry input-text" type="text" />

__('Email') ?> *
    <input name="email" id="email" title="__('Email') ?>" value="htmlEscape($this->helper('productquestion')->getUserEmail()) ?>" class="required-entry input-text validate-email" type="text" />

__('Telephone') ?>
    <input name="telephone" id="telephone" title="__('Telephone') ?>" value="" class="input-text" type="text" />

__('Ask your question') ?> *
    <textarea name="comment" id="comment" title="__('Question') ?>" class="required-entry input-text" style="height:150px;width:525px;" cols="50" rows="5">

__('* Required Fields') ?>
    __('Submit') ?>

<input type="hidden" name="product" value="getId() ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="productname" value="getName() ?>">
    <input type="hidden" name="productsku" value="getSku() ?>">

• skymind

can anybody help to show me how to make the custom tab work please?

can anybody help to show me how to make the custom tab work please?

Hello Skymind, please check installation instruction. You should set id of custom attribute to output in custom tab. For example you have "shipping" attribute created in admin and added to your attribute set. So you will be able to set custom text for each product in this field in admin.