Update:

• david d

nice theme. I installed 1.1.1 via Magento Connect Manager, but I can only find the blue theme.
    I downloaded the 9 extra colors from this site, but there weren't any installation instructions in the zip file.
    How do I get the other colors in Magento 1.3.0?

• Kim

Really nice theme, finally one with item categories on the left.

Unfortunately it has not expandable/collapsable categories like http://dinprofil.icommerce.se/ (site is in swedish - but one can see what I mean).

With a lot of categroies and subcategories they must me expandable for user to manage it.

• Hahnefeld

Is it possible to show the main categories in the main menu bar and not under "products"? The customer wants to have all the 6 menu-buttons in main-nav and "products" should not be shown. What must be done and is it possible?

You should edit /app/design/frontend/default/f002/templates/catalog/navigation/top.phtml.

Instead of

<li onmouseover="toggleMenu(this,1)" onmouseout="toggleMenu(this,0)">
      <a href="<?php echo $this->getUrl('') ?>"><?php echo $this->__('Products') ?></a>
      <ul>
      <?php foreach ($this->getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?>
      <?php echo $this->drawItem($_category) ?>
      <?php endforeach ?>
      </ul>
      </li>

please paste

<?php foreach ($this->getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?>
      <?php echo $this->drawItem($_category) ?>
      <?php endforeach ?>

• Gerda

I have put the code in de top.phtml so that not only menu products is shown but also the other things in that menu. But unfortunately it does not work.

i put this code as shown by you
        getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?>
        drawItem($_category) ?>

into the page and deleted the other code.

I use magento version 1.4.01 and i use you template 1.4.0

what did i do wrong?

• Wiley

I tried this too, and it's not working for me either. I've tried checking from another computer, so I know it's not just a cache issue.

• Wiley

Yeah, I'm definitely having the same issue of the categories showing up on product pages, but it goes back to "Products" on non-product pages.

• Jim

This code above has been changed in the top.phtml for magento 1.7

It now looks like :

<a href="getUrl() ?>">__('Home') ?>
        <a href="getUrl('') ?>">__('Products') ?>

getLayout()->createBlock('cms/block')->setBlockId('menu')->toHtml(); ?>

Can you tell us how to accomplish this on magento 1.7?

And can we hide the left navigation the same way as it was done on earlier versions?

Thanks!

• Jim

Trying again, as it stripped some of the formatting out.

<a href="getUrl() ?>">__('Home') ?>
          <a href="getUrl('') ?>">__('Products') ?>

getLayout()->createBlock('cms/block')->setBlockId('menu')->toHtml(); ?>

• Rob

it works! thanks!

• Hahnefeld

Does no one have a answer for my question?

• David

Superb work for a colorful theme. Tested with Magento 1.3.1 and french translation : everything works, I am astonished by the overall elegance and the slider !
    Also tried the twek for your comment on April 19th, 2009 - 4:05pm, and it works perfectly also !
    Thanks for this great and free contribution.

• Pavan

Hello,

I have installed the template. Everything seems to work fine. However, after following the instructions and setting the HomePage page to as I outlined in the installation instructions, I just get a blank column with no products listed. I guess that anticipated result. How can I get the products displayed in the middle column ?

• andy

Hi, at first
    thanks for this great Theme!
    I have Posted on Magento Forum: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/39550/
    Thx for answer

• Craig Coles

Awesome Theme. 5*s

Just got a couple of questions:

1. In the screen shot you have numbers instead of play,stop and previous and next buttons on the slider.

I would prefer it like that, how would i go about doing this?

2. How would i remove the newsletter signup box from the footer?

3. How would i go about implentmentating a new products section on the front page like the screenshot?

Many thanks in advance!

Thanks Craig,

1. There is no quick fix for now. Javascript slider and slider html code should be a bit different. We are planning to release later both slider modifications.
      2. You should edit /app/design/frontend/default/f002/templates/page/html/footer.phtml
      3. Please set products as new in admin.

• Amy

Hello Amy,

You can control links that will go after products dropdown in admin. Please check if your cache set off.

• Amy

I just noticed something else, the change for the top menu did take place but only on category pages. Not on any other pages. Is there any way for me to fix that.

thanks