Update:

• Frank D.

@TemplateMaster
    I've installed the newest version and some problems are fixed, but there are still some problems that haven't been fixed:

1. Store Catalog - cannot be changed using Magento's inline translation tool (noticed by others as well).
    2. The Category Box is still broken.

Kind Regards,
    Frank D.

We just fixed this issues. You can simply update files at /app/design/frontend/f002/catalog/navigation/*.*

• martin

StoreCatalog rename is located in : sidebar.phtml
      ....
      /app/design/frontend/default/f002/template/catalog/navigation/sidebar.phtml

change to :
      __('name your Store Catalog change') ?>

cheers
      martin

• DMR

Thanks for the reply stevedupont! I did find the images, so I can change them, but I would actually want to remove them alltogether. How can I achieve this? I tried changing stuff in the catalog.xml, but this doesn't do anything.

@ Templatemaster:
    I would also really like to show the full categories tree on all pages, so I have the same question as Lbeetles..

Thanks again!
    DMR

• David

Hello, please help me... when i click on root category menu style is bad - look here http://vektorshop.cz/why.png. Thank you!

• Brent

I would like to add the newsletter box back in on the right side. Can you help with that.

Also, I have a number of Menu Options on the left and would like to collapse the categories if possible.

• TIm

OK i got the categories across the top but i lost them on the side . how can i make it so i have both ?

• TIm

LOL i got it. I forgot to set layout '3 columns' at 'custom design' tab on home page . once again thank you so much for the beautiful free template

• Stevedupont

Templates Master, you should set up a forum to discuss issues with all your great templates. this should be better than discussing it here in the comments section. it's just a proposal :)

I have one question regarding product's page,
    how the products page is set up, is this done via the template ?

for one of my products, I have 5 pictures. but only the first picture is visible in the window with the zoom slider.
    If I select another image, it does not show in the inline window,
    it opens in a pop up window :(
    can this be changed so that it shows in the zoom-window ?

We would recommend using magento forum to ask "How to do" questions. Unfortunately we can't answer all questions here.

Yes product page is set up with template. But we have not changed template for media block. So it use default magento behavior. We would recommend setting up light box module for better users experience.

• jay

Awesome theme!!!...but I'm having issues trying to get the home and extra links to have an active state. can somebody please help me or guide me the right path. Thanks

• David

Hey, this update is great! :-) Thank :)

• David

Ouuu, in Opera is not rount edge :( Why? O:-)