Update:

• vuuncaet

TemplatesMaster:

Can you upload the sql database file from your demo ?

Im new to this Magento platform. Kindly provide me with the sql file for me learn how to fully utilize this CMS. I dont even know how to make the product shows in navigation.

Thanks in advance.

• Jeff Johnson

Can you tell us the procedure for exporting the header in the psd file to a slice that is used for the header-bg?
    Also for the logo region. I was wanting to change the header color.
    I was hoping to keep the nice shading you did.

Looking forward to the template update too.

Thanks for the free template. It's nice to learn Magento with a nicer template than the stock ones.

• Jeff Johnson

I figured out how to export slices. But the I could not figure out the logo slices.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Hocke

I tried to install it on v1.3 but it goes wrong, is it not compatible yet?
    Very nice template

• John Yoo

Thanks for the cool template! I installed it according to the instructions. Everything works great except I'm getting this weird message in the center column on the home page.

bundle bundle/catalog_product_price bundle/catalog/product/price.phtml showcase

Do I need to edit that file in any way? I tried setting the products as new in admin, but that didn't do the trick.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• John Yoo

Oooops...made a dumb mistake. Fixed and it's working great! Looks super nice! Thanks.

• chooch

Great free template. I'm trying to add the sidebar menu to all my pages but have had no success. I notice that you replied "If you want to show full categories tree on all pages please move this code from main page to catalog.xml in tag group." to DAZZA.

I tried adding the following line to catalog.xml located in app/design/frontend/f002/layout but had no joy.

Can anyone help? Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks

• Bruno

great work,

but im in trouble with IE 8 , nothing happens when buttons are clicked.

what can i do?

• Bruno

the same thing happens here

nothing happens when button is clicked under IE 8

• Frank

TemplatesMaster on April 6th, 2009 8:41 pm
    Please wait for 1-2 days and we will release fixed version compatible with Magento 1.3.

So when is will the new version be released?