Update:

• mojo

Thanks for this wonderful template!

I was wondering how to change the number of new items that show up on the home page?
    I want six to show up, but only 5 are displaying even though I set well over 10 items to new.

• thanosazlin

regarding my post about gray gradient background and content-bg.gif . i d/l a program that would read the color of any pixel on the screen and found the color for the pixel on the gray back ground which was e9ecee. i then searched all css files and found it in boxes.css see below for the line...

.middle-container { background: #e9ecee url(../images/content-bg.gif) repeat-x 0 0; padding: 13px 0; }

i already changed the color of the file content-bg.gif to what i needed it to be, so i then updated background color from e9ecee to ffffff or whatever i please. but still the background color is that gray color????

yes i do have cache turned off :)

any ideas? this is my last post i promise after this my eshop has the look that it needs.

• Thomas Schreier
    Thomas Schreier March 26, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Hi

just implemented my first f002 template, but the home page shows only what is shown in the installation. --content --- and also the showcase is only showing the following:

div id="slider">
    div class="slidercontrolwr">
    div class="slidercontrol">
    a href="#" class="aprev" title="Previous" onclick="my_glider.previous();return false;">Previous
    a href="#" class="astop" title="Stop" onclick="my_glider.stop();return false">Stop
    a href="#" class="aplay" title="Play" onclick="my_glider.start();return false">Start
    a href="#" class="anext" title="Next" onclick="my_glider.next();return false">next................

• Rob

I had this same problem -- I ended up having to turn off the WYSIWYG editor in -- System - Config - Content Managment -- set it to completely disabled.

I then went back and re-entered all my information.

You can also try clicking the wysiwyg button to "disable" it but I found that the wysiwyg editor is adding in code in other places that was screwing me up so I just totally disabled it.

• RaiulBaztepo

Hello!
    Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource!
    PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'v just started to learn this language ;)
    See you!
    Your, Raiul Baztepo

• -=Dazza=-

Thanks for the solution - worked a treat.

One more thing that has been bugging me for weeks:

How can you change the top navigation to show only 2 levels?

Much appreciated.

Regards

• Lbeetles

Hi, thanks for the great theme.

Could someone please explain to me how i can get the categories on the left, i have tried all sorts but no joy.

Regards

Lee

• Lbeetles

@TemplatesMaster, where do i activate categories tree within the admin?

• Lbeetles

It's cool i have sorted it out now.

just a couple of things thou is there anyway to make the nav on the left show up on every page and also would it be possible to configure the left nav so it is collapsable as i have rather a lot of categories and sub categories.

Lee

• vernlab

Thanks for a wonderful template that is very easy to modify! I only have a little issue. The header on the sidebar nav doesn't show on my main category pages. See the image of the issue here:

Anyone else seeing this and know a fix to make the header show properly?

Thanks!