Update:

• Tiberius

Hi Everyone, this template looks great !!!!

I installed successfully the "Free Magento Classic Theme". And the same works usually on the my initial front home page.
    My only problem is:
    When i click a product or a category, it is shown with the default template and not with "Free Magento Classic Theme".

I have to do some setting to change the template of categories and products to "Free Magento Classic Theme"?

Best regards,

Sorry for my english !! I'm from Brazil !!

• Gertrude

How do you move the product categories from left column to right column?

• Gertrude

Nevermind, I fixed it by adding this to the Custom Design XML of the Home page:

• Kristjan

Hello,

Thanks for this work! Really nice and still simple theme!

I have two questions, I know that they aren't really connected to your theme, but maybe these are very easy questions for you:
    1) How can I add left sidebar (catalog) to product page?
    2) I added static page to one cataloge page, but it shows also on its cataloge sub-menu - I dont want that, how can I remove that?

Thanks a million again!
    Kristjan

• thanosazlin

ok i fixed all my previous issues i posted :). i am now trying to figure out how to edit color of the text in the header and footers?? as well as the light gray background of the middle section where the actual products and cart is??

i have looked in all css files and played around with settings. i was able to change color of some of the text in top right corner of the header area but not the welcome message. i could not find the text color for the text in the footer as well as the background color surrounding the tables for the actual products/cart area.

• thanosazlin

ok i figured out the header and footer stuff from my previous post. i also figured out how to replace content-bg.gif it was a small gray gradient... but the rest of the background that is below where content-bg.gif was locate is a gray color, i assume it is set in some of the css files and i assume it is set somewhere in box.css but there is so many options there. i am trying to make my background one color, a brown, and this section is the last one that is still gray from the original config i d/l. i just can't figure out where the color is set, if it is in a table section in box.css or where???

sorry for so many posts i hope this is last one :)

• -=Dazza=-

I have noticed a compatibility issue with the new Windows Explorer 8. The top navigation bar disappears when you hover the mouse over the heading, moving left to right and visa versa. When you click on the compatibility view button built into windows explorer 8 the problem is fixed and it displays correctly. The problem is majority of people don’t know about the compatibility button at the top right. Is it possible to get this fixed?

Also is it possible for the left Store Catalogue to display on every page including product pages?

www.imdsales.com.au/shop2

Regards

Thanks for reporting bug. We will check. Strange thing is that it worked perfectly in IE8 Beta. If you want to show full categories tree on all pages please move this code from main page to catalog.xml in tag group.

• 3n3rgy

Hi I am getting same issue with ie8 menu hovering.

I am trying to fix this if I do I will post the fix. I am new to Magneto but experienced developer

• 3n3rgy

oki doks ... don't ask why though because I didn't go through the logic yet but here is a solution for hovering bug in ie8

each and every li must have these onmouseout="toggleMenu(this,0)" onmouseover="toggleMenu(this,1)" attributes.

modify home from template phtml and modify menu static block.

hope it helps :)

~ nrg

Hello Kristian, sorry what issue with IE8 do you have?

• thomas

Hi

just implemented my first f002 template, but the header looks like
    "" and the menus are looking like ....

Stop
    Start.................etc

what's wrong?

• thomas

here is what i have as menu...

"