Update:

• Victoria Smith

Hey Template Monster!!!

My site is finished if you want to look at what I did with your template... perhaps with your free template section you should have a showcase of what people have done (or not) to show the versitility of your templates!

Victoria

• Jolene

This template looks great. I have one issue that I haven't been able to figure out yet.

With the default template I am able to have two stores and switch between them with a drop down in the footer. This was in the code already. I haven't been able to get that with this template. I'm new to Magento (we're switching over from another cart) so I don't know if there is some setting that I'm missing or if it isn't possible.

I saw the comment above, and layered navigation is not what I'm after. I want two stores within the same website because they focus on different products but I want to share customer information.

Please let me know if I can do this. Thanks for a great looking template.

• Luke

Hi Everyone,

I really love this theme. I'm so glad I found it!

I am hoping that someone on here can answer a couple questions for me:

1. I want to rename the Product button to Servers.

2. I don't want drop down menus. I want the customer to click on that button and have it go to the server list page. Right now, it keeps loading the home page.

3. Since I don't want drop down menus, how do I get new root categories to show up on the menu bar. Right now, I can create them in the Magento Admin but nothing shows up on the bar or anywhere else on the site.

Thanks everybody!!!

~ Luke

• karen

i've installed and everything is working well except the front page is only showing 4 new products. i have about 14 products set to new in admin, and i've changed the core file default new products to 13 (as the default 5 was showing 4, i'd like to show 12).

any ideas?

• Sparc

how did you do it? I was trying to do the same
      without luck. I tried to use the switcher coder
      from default template in the footer.phtml but
      it did not work.

• Luke

Nevermind, we figured everything out.

Thanks!

• thanosazlin

very nice just what i needed. i am tyring to figure out how i can modify the top menu bar "home / products / about us/ ...etc" .. how can i get rid of it and just have the menu that i created when i was using the magento demo store?? or if you just want to tell me which files i need to edit to maybe add and remove items to this top menu?? thanks

• thanosazlin

how can i edit the menu bar that you template creates? the menu with home / products / about us/ testimonials/ etc...? how can i add/remove them and how can i even get rid of it so that i have the original menu from when i first installed meagento demo?

• thanosazlin

i figured the menu bar out a little bit, i see that some of the static block make up the menu and i understand that part, but i really want to just have all my products listed under the "products" section to go back to being the menu , like it was with the magento demo?

• thanosazlin

i am having another issue. when i click on any of my products and it takes me to that products page or section, it is defaulting to the standard mengato template?? i checked in admin and under General\Design\themes and i set all settings to f002, which is the template i am using. home page works great, just not the products.

• Jim

Great theme but I'm still having a problem getting the new products to display in the center column. I end up with either the original theme products or no products at all, not even the title bar "New Products"

It's not clear to me how I can set the home page to display the new products from your advice to "set products as new in your store admin"

-Thanks