Update:

• Dan Joubert

Many thanks for a great template! Well designed and instructions were a piece of cake, provided you did everything to the letter.
    Also, it's refreshing to see JS (slider) used to bring a little pop to Magento's otherwise static template. I'm sure I'll find some paying clients that I will use your templates for in the future.

• nikiababyworld

When you start browsing through categories, it shows shopping options, color and price, how do I change those to brand and other custom options?

• Darren

Many many thanks for a great-looking template. I have a question regarding the menu static block -

If I want to show different menus for two separate stores, how and where should I change the settings?

Thanks in advance.

• Nike Dunks

I tried to install this theme, but the new products does not show always.

• nikiababyworld

how do I change the shopping options to brand and other custom options?

• Victoria Smith

This is a great theme! Thank you so much for making it a freebie! I was trying to make the 'blank' theme into something as I couldnt' afford to purchase a template from a designer at this time, and after a frustrating week I find this little gem!!

So easy to change into my own colour scheme (even if I did have to just guess and keep using trial and error on a couple of things) and so simple to install and understand.

There is only ONE question that I have tho:

How on earth do I change the colour of the footer from the grey colour it is now? For the life of me I cannot find it! And I know it's goign to be something really simple, right!?!

Thanks so much again! Perhaps one day, I'll be able to afford a custom designed template from you ;)

Victoria

• Victoria Smith

That worked a treat! Thank you so much - totally recommended!

• Anton Stefanov

Hello!
    I just install the Classic Theme in my LOCALHOST (Wamp). But is running very slow (3 times slower the the Default Theme). Is there something that i can do to make it run faster, because is a great Theme???

Thanks in advance

• Fred Schroeder

First off, I would like to say "Great Job!!" This is a very nice template. I am just getting started, so the price was very nice as well. I can tell you the price has bought you some loyalty as well. When I can afford the other templates, I know where I will be going!!

I do have a question though, how do I change the logo? I changed it, but then the background doesn't match, so I am sure I am not doing something right. I downloaded the trial version of Paint Shop Pro, but am not sure I understand how to edit the PSD file right. Do you know of any tutorials on that?

Great Job Guys!!

• Victoria Smith

The logo should be a gif file (or PNG for better quality). If you open the images file and find the logo.gif open that in paint shop and edit it the way you want you only have to save it and reload it to your images directory.

If you're on about the Sliders, then you need to open up the slider(1,2,3 or 4).jpg and edit that.

That's the simpiest way I can tell you how to do it without getting into the psd files (you need Photoshop to edit them.).