Update:

• steve

How do i get rid of the magento classic logo.gif--I renamed it and get the alt text--where do I edit the html so I can remove

slider still not working in 1.3.1.1

How do i get rid of the magento classic logo.gif–I renamed it and get the alt text–where do I edit the html so I can remove

You can set logo name in Magento config. Please check design tab at configuration panel.
  • Dannie

I want to move the newsletter subscribe panel to the RHS column, under the MY CART section. How will I do that? I have turned off the tags panel and the poll panel so the space exists there.

In newsletter.xml you should move from reference left to reference right.
  • FlycKER

Hi! Everything it;s working to me, except the "New products" in the main page it's empty to me.
    I already do this: CMS->Manage Pages: - add this to homepage content:
    But don't work... what I'm doing wrong?

• FlycKER

Ops.. sorry! Ignore the the last post.
    It's working setting the products as new.
    Thanks for this great template. :)

• Smith

Hey
    thanks for this theme.
    can someone PLEASE explain is simple words how to change the skin color allowing to use different color for different store view ?
    I tried several times w/o success.
    First let me say that the Blue version is working file.
    what I did was:
    1. d/l the 9 colors file
    2. duplicate the magento/app/design/frontend/default/f002
    3. rename it for example to f002grey
    4. admin->system->config->design
    change the skin to f002grey
    5. regresh chache and even delete it
    Nothing happens, the blue is still presented.

I also tried to duplicate the magento/app/design/frontend/default/f002 and renamed it f002grey and changed all in the design to meet it and nothing,

is it so difficult for anyone to write a simple instruction how to do this correctly ?
    Many thanks,Smith

thanks for this theme.
      I tried several times w/o success.
      First let me say that the Blue version is working file.

You don't need to duplicate colors or anything else. Simply copy ready sking files for color you like over installed blue version.
  • Smith

sorry, I forgot to add

3a, copy the grey files from the 9 color file OVER the ones in the duplicated directory.

• Jim

AWESOME Theme! Thank you.

I have 2 quick questions,
    1. The checkout button on the minicart. I haven't found an image for that so I assume it is css. If I want to change the color of that specific button for some A/B testing. Where is that located please?

2. On additional images for the products with the popup window the background is grey and the navigation links get lost in the background. Where can I change the color of the popup background?

Jim

• steve

Thanks for the help--I love the theme...Just like everybody else does...

• Tal Mor

I installed the theme on version 1.3.2 and it doesnt save my sessions. Adding something to cart just disappear immediatly and users can't log in.

If I switch to another template this is solved immediatly.

Moreover, if I switch back , the session remains until I clear cache and then it's gone.

I installed the theme on version 1.3.2 and it doesnt save my sessions. Adding something to cart just disappear immediatly and users can’t log in.
      If I switch to another template this is solved immediatly.
      Moreover, if I switch back , the session remains until I clear cache and then it’s gone.

Sorry but most likely it isn't template problem. We have never faced such problem. You can try setting your cache off.
  • Gert

Hi Templatemaster
    can I buy this theme so that I can remove the creative commens info and the link to your website?

Yes after dozens of same request we decided to offer commercial license. You can buy it here http://templates-master.com/free-classic-comercial-license.html