Update:

• mkII

Thank you for your great job!

I have a little issue. My test shop consists of two categories and 1-2 products in each of them. But "shop-by" block does not appear in one of them, although all categories settings are identical.

How to fix it? Is it template issue or core issue?

Thank you for your great job!
      I have a little issue. My test shop consists of two categories and 1-2 products in each of them. But “shop-by” block does not appear in one of them, although all categories settings are identical.
      How to fix it? Is it template issue or core issue?

Do you have this block on default theme?
  • ole

First of all let me thank you for a high quality theme!

I have tried searching the forum over at Magento for a solution but with no luck. I have installed the theme and it works just like the one provided on your demo site. What I would like to do though is to keep the vertical menu when navigating to the different categories/products. What happens when I navigate to a category/product is that the vertical menu is gone and replaced with another one.

I have posted a similar post on the Magento forum. I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction :)

- Ole

First of all let me thank you for a high quality theme!

- Ole

Ole, we do use simple block for vertical navigation on main page. Inner pages use original layered navigation boxes. Please check for catalog.sidebar box in home page xml and move it to catalog.xml. You can try using our vertical navigation or try installing http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/763/vertical-navigation-with-css-classes.
  • Jean

Where is the link for the "Photoshop action batch"? I looked on every blog-ish thing I could find and did not see it.

I have already downloaded the psd files.

Thanks.

Where is the link for the “Photoshop action batch”? I looked on every blog-ish thing I could find and did not see it.
      I have already downloaded the psd files.

We don't have it but you can easily export slices from psd file.
  • muri

Is it possible to have a link for each slider image?
    It could be useful to have a slide connected to a particular product or offer.

Is it possible to have a link for each slider image?
      It could be useful to have a slide connected to a particular product or offer.

Muri, please showcase static block. You should set url for each slide instead of "#".
  • muri

Nevermind: I found it myself!
    Go to Admin -> CMS -> static blocks and edit showcase XML!

Thanks for the great template!

BTW, it seems I can't display more than 5 new object in home page.
    I checked in "configuration", tired to change items number with no luck!

• muri

I meant "tried", not "tired" :-)

• Valdez

SLIDER not working? I TRIED over & over adding the code to
    Layout Update XML. The slider isn't working? why.
    I have the code working in the footer? suggestions please..

SLIDER not working? I TRIED over & over adding the code to
      Layout Update XML. The slider isn’t working? why.
      I have the code working in the footer? suggestions please..

Valdez, Please check xml instruction for home page. For some reason you have it in footer.
  • [...] Magento Classic Theme | Live Demo | DownloadTemplates-Master’s first free professional Magento theme, the Classic Theme is available in 10 colors, all available for free download. This is CSS3-powered theme, easy to customize and coming with free updates. [...]

• flameo

Great theme, but I can't make the showcase to work. I did everything like in instructions > static block >showcase> enabled...still nothing.
    Can you please help?

Thanks!

Great theme, but I can’t make the showcase to work. I did everything like in instructions > static block >showcase> enabled…still nothing.
      Can you please help?

Thanks!

Have you set 3 column layout for home page? Please provide link to your store so we can check it.