Update:

• DMR

Hi again!

At this moment I'm trying to alter the text in the bottom which indicates the newsletter.

I've tried changing

.mini-newsletter h4 { }

to

.mini-newsletter h4 {color: #e2d21c; }

but no joy!

How do i change this h4 text?

Thanks in advance
    DMR

• Sammy

I tried to download the theme but it has damage files (corrupted). Is there another download site where I can download this awesome theme??

• Alain

Hey... ehm... Pages from "menu" statick block aren't showing... only "start" and "products".....

By the way, thank you! thank you! very much for this, it's awesome.

• Ron

How do I implment "Catalog search terms block" on the homepage of the template?

• Sam Artioli

Great Templates

Is there a Photoshop action batch that you use which can flatten, cut up and then export with the correct name the color and graphic changes I make to the psd file? I just did a new logo and I had to eyeball it... Not a big deal, but would be pretty nice.

Is there a Photoshop action batch that you use which can flatten, cut up and then export with the correct name the color and graphic changes I make to the psd file? I just did a new logo and I had to eyeball it… Not a big deal, but would be pretty nice.

Yes please check for links in the blog post. You can download psd files from our server.
  • Ron

How do I show popular products?

• Jennifer

How to show left menu in all pages?

• Jennifer

How to add advertisement pictures on left and right column?

How to add advertisement pictures on left and right column?

Jennifer, they are declared in catalog.xml file. Please look for left.permanent.callout-1 and left.permanent.callout-2 boxes declared.
  • Bassem

Both static blocks "menu" and "showcase" do not appear in my homepage. I alaready enabled them in admin. What is the problem ?

Both static blocks “menu” and “showcase” do not appear in my homepage. I alaready enabled them in admin. What is the problem ?

Please check if they are enabled and have right names.
  • Bassem

I don't see any item in my 'store catalog'. What should I do to be able to display this in homepage ?