• tom

Anyone try this or any other templates on 1.4 rc1 yet are they compatible or will they be?

• Gemma

Love the theme, would you consider releasing a Quick View extension that could also be implemented on it's own?

• tom

Are you waiting till final 1.4 is out to start releasing templates for it or are you working on them now as 1.4 rc1 is already out? Are there particular ones that will take priority over others? I assume the free ones will be last but in paid ones are you going to update newest first or any other plan?

• felix

Hi thanks for your great template, but when i installed the template anything is fine but only the menu bar is misplaced. please help because i checked the top.phtml file is same as the orginal one but the output have two more come out.

• KTL

How can I change the size for the category image? We are able to set different image for different category, but it automatically shrink it to width:475px only.. and it is not centre.. so it looks not good to me. I try to find all the files in app folder or skin folder, nowhere I could edit the size for the category image. Anyone could help?

• horkmaster

Great Template!

But is it possible to random display new Products on the startpage?. I have over 50+ new products an I don't want to display them all at the same time!

thx

• FLT

Folks, let me say what a fabulous template this is and it is free, (okay, I will have to purchase the commercial license)!

I just installed it using magento connect and ran into some problems with the featured functionality. I did everything in the instruction but kept getting same problem. the problem is available at zhyeon.com/flt122. the homepage.

• FLT

Sorry, fixed now! ignore the comment above

• TAJMAC IT Solutions

Thinking how to implement Google adsense on the right column of product list and product view page? Check this out!

Your comments and votes are welcome.

Regards
    J. Sootwala

• Mark

I have tried manually adding pages to the menu by adding them to the "menu" static block. However, I cannot get it to work in such a way that the menu item is higlighted when that page is active. For example, if the user is on the page "Test" or one of its sub-pages, I would like the "Test" menu item to be highlighted. How can I make this happen?

Thanks!