• Paul

Thanks for the great theme. I am trying to adjust it to my needs. I have changed it to 3 columns.
    I would like to have the layered navigation in the left column.
    I can't figure out how to do this. Can you give me some advise?

Regards Paul

Hello Paul, you should check magento forum http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/4810. But we don't think that it's right to use layered navigation in such way. You should better set category page as your home page.

• Coeugh

Hi i need your help.

Iv done everything like said in the instalation help file.
        But as u can see this is my homepage how can i assit the featred product there ? and how can i add new product to be there too ?

The only problem i have is how to personel my homepage would be very nice from u to help.

This is the URL of my site http://www.immodriss.com/magento

Thank you.

• TAJMAC IT Solutions

If you are implementing this to 1.4.0.0-beta1, you will probably see misplaced menu item. If you notice the source code, magento now puts to extra tags before the menu caption. To work around this, edit your "/app/design/frontend/default/f001/template/catalog/navigation/top.phtml"

Replace following

$replace = "";
    $text = $text;
    echo $text;
    }
    ?>
    -------------------------------------------------
    And all will be fine. If you want me to do this for you, you can mail at junaid.mansoor [at] tajmac [dot] net

Cheers :)

Hi, thanks for the great work, it's really shining.
      but when i use the 1.4 rc1, have the same problem of the header, can't work under FF or IE 8, no problem under IE6
      i tried to follow you to change:
      getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?>
      drawItem($_category) ?>

but as you see, it have the before getStoreCategories, also have the before drawItem($_category), so it should have prefix like this for other code?

• TAJMAC IT Solutions

It is probably striping some code from comment due to security reason. Anyways, you can mail me for that.

• rradvice

"you have to create featured attribute and add it to your attributes set. After that you will be able to set products featured."

I have done that, I think. I do have a "featured" listing under attributes. Not sure what you mean by setting the products as featured. under products->manage the products under attrib. sets name = default, but I do not see anywhere to change that to featured, under catalog->manage Products-> it shows Massager (default). And no field to set the attribute set to featured.

Rradvice, you should go to admin > catalog > attributes > manage attributes > create attributes. Set attribute code "featured" and catalog input type to "yes/no".
      After that you can open your attributes set at admin > catalog > attributes > manage attributes set and add featured attribute to it. Then you will be able to open product in admin and set featured to "yes".

• rradvice

I got it working, when creating new products. I can set to featured and they will show up in the bottom of the home page as featured products.

But, if the products already exist, when I locate them under products and click edit the attribute sets do not show up to be changed. at the top of the screen it has Backknobber II (Default) ie [Product Name (Attribute Set) ] and I can not find anywhere to change the assigned attribute

• Chris

You have the list-style currently set to none to enable all the menu layers to work correctly, however, how can I enable them just for the product description as at the moment I cannot use number or bullets.

• Will

I like your Template and magento. I have been trying to figure it all put.

I will have a main site and multiple stores. and would like to Have each store with different colors. I noticed that you are not going to work on that until ver 1.4.

I looked through all doc trying to get information on the following...

1. Slider.. I was hoping to get the slider working easly for each store. I tried to add featured attribute on products so they would show. But I get nothing. All I really want is on each store main screen to show slider of Pictures of the Store. and maybe some specials. how can that be done easly

2. How do you changes colors
    I changed one place.css background. reset.css color changes except for Footer.
    Do you have a definitive file.css and what need to change to get different colors.. Just a quick and dirty Documentation

W

Hello Will,

#1 You should install featured attribute in right way. It should be yes/no dropbox and you should add it to your attributes set.
      #2 Right now there is no additional colors. So we would recommend to install firebug extension for Firefox and locate each css style you need.

• berrytrust

that's wonderful theme,i want to try it

• Jose

In the installation files I got from the website, the home page xml is the same as the home page content, I figured this is an error. I also figure this is why my new products and featured section does not show up at all.

Can you please give me the home page xml to see if this fixes the issue.

Other than that, great theme!

• Ann

GREAT theme! but as the rookie I am I run into an issue that I can't figure out...

PROBLEM; will not show the footer links even if I followed instructions (and copied content) in install.html... Bottom is blank!

(Set up Footer Links, menu and contacts as CMS static blocks and they are all Enabled and choosed All store views)

A

• Peter

Dear TemplatesMaster,

I have installed this theme, version 0.5. May i know if the bugs are fixed in this theme. Where can i get the updates, i have been trying to add a new category, but it did not appear. Please advise.

Thanks