• Graham

Hello,

Love your classic theme!
    But somehow all the categories I add are automatically placed under the Products tab.
    How do I stop this from happening and remove the Products tab and place individual tabs, for each of my products, in line with the Home tab?

Hello Graham, You should edit /app/design/frontend/default/f002/templates/catalog/navigation/top.phtml.

Instead of

<li onmouseover="toggleMenu(this,1)" onmouseout="toggleMenu(this,0)">
      <a href="<?php echo $this->getUrl('') ?>"><?php echo $this->__('Products') ?></a>
      <ul>
      <?php foreach ($this->getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?>
      <?php echo $this->drawItem($_category) ?>
      <?php endforeach ?>
      </ul>
      </li>

please paste

<?php foreach ($this->getStoreCategories() as $_category): ?>
      <?php echo $this->drawItem($_category) ?>
      <?php endforeach ?>

• fu

hi there,
    really we love this theme. But this is only Beta version..
    how could we install on stable version???
    Thanks.

• Niles

Great template, install was really easy. I just have one question, in the screenshot of the template there are 4 products per row on the main screen. But i cant seem to get 4 on my main page... How do i change this?

Thanks again,

• fu

Hi there, I don't how to delete the 2 pictures(/skin/frontend/default/f001/images/media/callout_side1.jpg & callout_side2.jpg) on the right callout column. I try to find it out from the catalog.xml, but failed. Thanks for your kind help..

• fu

And actually, I want to know how to show the detailed product name and price at "Featured products" in homepage.... I need to show it as what showed at "new product" area....

Hello Fu, please remove this code from home page xml
      <block type="core/template" name="right.callout1" template="callouts/left_col.phtml" before="-">
      <action method="setImgSrc"><src>images/media/callout_side1.jpg</src></action>
      <action method="setImgAlt" translate="alt" module="catalog"><alt>Call Us Toll Free. (555) 555-555</alt></action>
      <action method="setLinkUrl"><url>checkout/cart</url></action>
      </block>
      <block type="core/template" name="right.callout2" template="callouts/left_col.phtml" after="right.callout1">
      <action method="setImgSrc"><src>images/media/callout_side2.jpg</src></action>
      <action method="setImgAlt" translate="alt" module="catalog"><alt>Free domestic shippings</alt></action>
      <action method="setLinkUrl"><url>checkout/cart</url></action>
      </block>

• funbrain arcade

THe Theme looks Impressive. WHen our we going to expect the stable version? Please e-mail us when its done. Thanks and Great work!

• Samael

Hi! First of all, thank you for your great template, it rocks!!. I have a problem that I can't solve myself, so I ask you a bit of help. When I change at homepage the new.phtml for this line:

(and also changed new.phtml to random.phtml) I get the output duplicated, that is, after the tag the output of random.phtml appears also. random.phtml is the same as new.phtml (which works shows ok) only chaning this line to get the random products instead of new ones:

if (($_products = $this->getLoadedProductCollection()) && $_products->getSize()): ?>

Any idea where I can start looking for the problem? I do not know why when I change the template output from new.phtml to the same with that line changed (and block type catalog/product_list_random) I get the output DIV again after the closing tag.

Thanks million!

• Mikeb89gt

First off I wanted to tell you that this is a great template. The only thing that I have run into is getting the top menu to drop down. I noticed that it works fine on the demo site but I can't see how to make it work on mine.

• AltF4

Thank you for this theme, it looks very great. But i have one little problem with the featured products. Can you help me please? Here is the Link to the Site.

Sorry, i am a magento newbie.

• Sushil

Hi gr8 theme =)

Can you please tell me how to increase no of products in "New Product" By default it is 8. I tried to edit new.phtml but didn't understand a bit there wht's happening. please help

• Rick

I have installed this template and love it. Can someone please direct me to where to set up the product slider like it is on the demo site.

Thanks,