• mm99

Thank you for this great theme.

• muri

A small bug in Safari 4!!
    The right side of buttons is not aligned.

• Marcos Michaelsen

Have a bug here, same problem as seme1 (http://blog.templates-master.com/free-magento-absolute-theme/#comment-2236)

When product is added to shopping cart and user goes thru continue shopping button he is redirected back to quick view mode, but in full screen (http://www.loja-virtual.uni.cc/ajax/product/quickview/id/166/) - this is the blank background commented.

• Marcos Michaelsen

Shopping cart must be earranged to be nicer. Take the in this print: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3145/hereh.jpg

• Jordy

This theme looks very nice. I was a big fan of the Classic theme also. I used it for my webshop untill I made some money to buy another theme that matches better with my store.

When I look at the Absolute theme demo store I notice some strange things happening with the backgrounds. It's also happening on other websites mentioned in the posts above that use this theme. I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 and Safari 4.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.5.7.

If that can be solved, I think I'll use this theme for my next store.

Hello Jordy, what exactly problem with backgrounds do you have?

• Jordy

It looks my browser has some problems rendering the page. I see big blue or white area's and what is supposed to be on top of them isn't loading at all.

I have the same issue with pages from Google's Webmaster Tools.

I guess it's caused by my machine and there's actually nothing wrong with the sites I try to visit. But if someone has a suggestion how to solve it, that would be great!

• Chris

I downloaded Magento Absolute Theme and was wondering how i can just take the Featured product slider and Product preview module out of this theme and add it to my website theme?

• Eric

Compliments for the great Theme!

I found 2 irregularities:
    - texts on the Quick View pop-up are not translated in Dutch. I found the same with on someone else's German website. Could you please instruct where and how to influence these translations?

- if more than one item is in the shopping basket, the shopping basket icon on the top-right page breaks into 2 lines. Part of the text of the second line becomes hidden under the 'main frame'. Can I move the basket to the left myself or otherwise remove it?

Thanks for your reply and keep up the good work,
    Eric

• ismadman

Hi , Great Theme !!!
    I am having the same problem others have had in this thread with the bottom featured box not showing . I have installed magento twice and this theme as I thought I did something wrong in the start . But it keeps coming back looking like this http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g319/ismadman/Home.jpg
    I used webdeveloper and its telling me that that bar down the bottom ( arrow ) is the featured div but for some reason its not populating ?? I have 1 item set to the featured attribute which is the item pictured in the whats new area . I have uploaded the whole package and also disabled my cache settings beforehand . Am I missing something ??? Any help would be great :)

Hi Ismadman, you should do next steps:

#1 Created "featured" attribute at admin according to installation manual.
      #2 Add this attribute to your default attributes set.
      #3 Set any product as featured.

• Urgenus

Nice theme.

To bad the magento is so damm hard to use, that i cant instal this theme =(

• Marcos Michaelsen

Some CSS erros on custom.css. Here: http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4927/templatescsserros.jpg