• funguy

Hi Guys! Thank you for this excellent theme! When will you provide a .psd containing all slices?

Many thanks in advance!

Many thanks in advance!

Hello Funguy, you can download psd from our store. But it doesn't have all slices because we used sprites to make this theme load faster.
  • Adam

Hello There,
    I am new to Magento and I tried Absolute theme, it looks fantastic but I have problem in getting the New Products and Featured products displayed in the site even though I added a product. I followed the installation guide given and in my view I have done everything but no luck. Can some one help me please. I would appreciate if someone can explain clearly which files go to which folder and if there is any work around to get them displayed.

Hello Adam, Have you set your products featured and new in admin? Please send us your store url so we can check what is wrong.
  • PC Games Plus

Hi... I was hoping that you could show how to add code to the footer links that will show a link to the RSS Feeds page with the RSS icon

Hi… I was hoping that you could show how to add code to the footer links that will show a link to the RSS Feeds page with the RSS icon

Hello PC Games Plus, as far as we can see you did it in right way. You added rss link to footer links block.
  • Stefanie

Thank you for this great design.
    Unfortunately this work for me the home page on Internet Explorer - see: www.winterbekleidung.com / magento. In Mozila Firefox everything is going great.

On what is that? About a proposed solution, I'd be very happy!

Thank you for this great design.
      Unfortunately this work for me the home page on Internet Explorer - see: http://www.winterbekleidung.com / magento. In Mozila Firefox everything is going great.
      On what is that? About a proposed solution, I’d be very happy!

Hello Stefanie, as far as we can see everything looks good both in IE and FF. What exactly problem do you have?
  • Thomas

not sure what's wrong, probably something i am doing, but when i add code to the homepage cms like

{{block type="catalog/product_list" template="catalog/product/list_main.phtml"}}

i get an error like

Warning: Mage_Core_Block_Template::include(/var/www/virtualhosts/shop/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/catalog/product/list_main.phtml) [function.Mage-Core-Block-Template-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/virtualhosts/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144

Anything i did wrong during installation?

Thx
    Thomas

• Jasper

I'm having a problem with the slider. If i put in more then 12 slides, strange things happen. Is there maximum number of slides defined?

• Edmend

I get error message when i paste the key

Failed to download magento-community/magento_absolute_theme_free within preferred state "stable", latest release is version 0.5, stability "beta", use "channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/magento_absolute_theme_free-0.5" to install
    Cannot initialize 'channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/magento_absolute_theme_free', invalid or missing package file
    Install Errors
    Package "channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/magento_absolute_theme_free" is not valid
    PEAR ERROR: install failed

• Jasper

Actually i mean the glider, any slides above 13 go wrong.

• paul

Hi. i just wanna thank you for this AMAZING theme. I did some customization to it and here's the finished product.

My store is also finally opened so i'm very excited

• arensas

Hi, this is very nice templates. I put him upon his site, but I do not show featured product box. Maybe you can help the hearing