• tsarinka

Hello guys,

Excuse my english... I've downloaded all the files via magento connect. But, I dont have the slider and the same structure as your. Can you have a check and tell me what's wrong? Thank you very very much for your help.

• Ron Maris

I installed the theme with magento-connect but i can’t get the featured products to get listed in the homepage. I already create and set the ‘featured’ attribute and complete the field with ‘Yes’, (Catalogus invoertype voor winkeleigenaar jes/no) however products doe not appear.

• Ron Maris

problem solved: scope: website. ITISS. Tnx for the great template. See: http://www.voordeligetrampolines.nl/ in bleu and http://www.retourenverkoop.nl/ in Red

• paul

hi,
    I discovered that the drop down menu is not working in my version for ipad (tablets). If you select the item 'merken', you will see the drop down but you can not navigate with it because it rturns to home immediately after clicking. Is there a solution for this? (I am on magento 1.5.0.1)

Thanks, Paul

• paul

sorry guys this is about the classic theme...i reposted it at http://templates-master.com/blog/magento-classic-10-colors-version-released-with-magento-14-support/

• Matthias

First of all, thanks for that great looking theme!
    Unfortunaly I have a problem with it running on Magento 1.7.0.2. (I tried Theme-version 1.4.2., 1.6.1 and 1.7.).

The problem is that the product price is not calculated correctly as soon as I add some extra option.
    For example:
    Let’s say the basic price of the product is 24,90 €. Now I offer the opportunity to add some extra to it, which costs 5€ on top. But instead of adding the price to 29,90€ it sets the whole product to 0,00€!
    Strangly enough it displays the correct price if you continue to checkout. It seems that something is wrong with the file that is responsible for the product page.

I tested it with the default theme and there is no problem like that there, so it has to do with the theme, I guess.
    I tried to copy the catalog.xml from the default folder into my theme, but that doesn’t work. That way no products get displayed on my site anymore at all.

Can somebody please tell me, which file is responsible for the calculation of the price?

If you want to see it yourself, here is the link to it: http://www.schenkeria.de/video/persoenliche-geschenke-video-fotoalbum.html

Any help would be great!
    Thanks a lot!

• Marc

Hi

Could you tell me where I can edit the content of the 'Quick View' pop up window please. I can't seem to find a template file.

Great theme, thanks.

• youtube views

Several minutes of time setting it up.

• Max Ossa

Hi guys, i have a question regarding the slider. What's the location of the archive controlling the slider.
    I want to change the href, so that the differents sliders go to diffferent pages of the site.

I read a couple of hundreds posts ago someone saying he can "see" several options regarding the slider. Where's that?

Thank you!