• Aqva

How can I remove this line from the bottom of the page?
    © 2008 Magento Demo Store. All Rights Reserved. Magento Theme by Templates Master

• Aqva

debug profiler doesn't seems to work with this theme..? any suggestion?

• Deli Di

I just downloaded the file and it is still without color package. Will there be a color package for this theme? It would be awesome. I need it in dark pink/purple color. A few months ago you guys said it would be available in different colors. Is this still correct?

Any help would be appreciated.

• Craig Coles

I managed to sort the category problem out now, thanks!

I have a tiny problem, when you click on a category that has a product within it i get an error :

Warning: Division by zero in /blah/blah/public_html/shop/app/design/frontend/default/f001/template/catalog/product/list.phtml on line 93

Its only when there is a product within the category, when there is no products within the category, its fine.

Any help?

Hello Graig, what is your magento version? This error is caused by missing number of default collumns. You can fix it by editing /blah/blah/public_html/shop/app/design/frontend/default/f001/template/catalog/product/list.phtml

$_columnCount = $this->getColumnCount(); to $_columnCount = 3;

• eraldo

first of all, I'm sorry for my english bad.
    We have a problem with cart. How do we do to delete a product from the cart?
    On the top, We have the possibility to delete from the cart every product, but it's doesn't work.
    In checkout we don't see the ceckbox for to delete the products. The product is deletable only when we updeted to 0 product
    Thanks

• TAJMAC IT Solutions

We have successfully implemented Store Switcher in top navigation main drop down menu. (used in Magento 1.4 Absolute theme).

Step by step details can be found here: http://www.tajmac.net/portal/knowledgebase/4/Add-Store-Switcher-to-your-main-menu-in-Magento-14-Absolute-Theme.html

Very simple procedure.

Your feed back on post is appreciated.

Regards
    J. Sootwala
    TAJMAC IT Solutions (Tajmac.net)

• Rick

First of all like every body else said allready, great theme. Absolutely love it, do have a question though. At my website I can't get my product page, so not the products page, to look like your demostore looks. I would be very please if you can get this fixed for me. Also when do the addition colors come out.
    Thanks allready

Hello Rick, what problem do you have with products page? Additional colors are delayed because of recent magento upgrade. Probably in 4-5 weeks we will have time to work this task also.

• Rick

hallo TemplatesMaster,

the problem is that my product page does not look like the one on your demostore. This is one of my products, http://www.multimedia-center.nl/default/systeem-samenstellen/mediacenter-behuizing-lk-160-bundle.html, and I would like to Product's Attributes not in an tab but below the product image. Also the price and others do not display on the right side of the image. Thanks for the quick reply

• Joe

The theme is terrific in 1.4!

However, I'm wondering how I can get the html tags out of the product description and get linebreaks in the description instead. Editing the product to remove the html and just have hard enters doesn't work. It still doesn't put line breaks in the frontend. Backend looks formatted fine though.

• Jeff

Hi Template Master,

Love the theme. I do have one issue in that the header area is all blue, the same colour as the surrounds. I've tried to install the theme via Magento Connect and installing manually from the zip file from your website. Any ideas, missing images perhaps?

• Ron Fedele

Love the theme!!!!

One problem I am having is the attributes titles are not showing showing up for those attributes that diplay on the product page

Thanks