• kelvin

Firstly great theme.i've just installed this theme today and I'm really impressed-migrated from classic theme.the only problem is i am trying to put product names on Featured products.so far i know i have to edit the featured.phtml and i don't know what to edit,thanks

Hi Kelvin, you can put same code as you have in catalog/product/list.phtml

<h5><a href="<?php echo $_product->getProductUrl() ?>" title="<?php echo $this->htmlEscape($_product->getName()) ?>"><?php echo $this->htmlEscape($_product->getName()) ?></a></h5>

• christine

I love your theme. Just got everything working yeaterday and when I tried to add a signup block, I cleared the cache and all the products along with the nav bar is missing. I switch to the blank theme so every thing is intact. I figured it must be something in the template. I also applied this fix: http://www.tajmac.net/portal/knowledgebase/1/Magento-Absolute-Theme-on-14-rc1.html but no luck. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Thank you so much!

• christine

Hello,

Thank you for a beautiful theme. I had everything running perfectly then I decided to add a static block and the menu and all the products disappeared. I know it's something that I must have done to the theme because the default base theme works when I switch it.

Please help, Thanks!

Christine

• Mark Bailey

Is anyone getting good results with the new 1.4-compatible version? The layout is completely broken for me and I can't get it fixed. Any advice would help. (Clean 1.4 install.)

• Aqva

Hi
    I am getting confused about two methods of installing the theme.

1)First method is describe in install.html of your zip package (ready v.1.3.2.4). in this method I am manually required to upload files to server, add home page content code, add static blocks, add features and assigned to feature set, selecting theme in admin etc.

2)Second method is via magento connect (Megento 1.4 compatible- magento-community/magento_absolute_theme_free) , after installing via this method do we still need to do any other manual steps? such as creating static blocks, adding feature to feature sets , copying files to server etc?

Also first method only has the version 1.3.2.4 and the second method offers beta 1.4..please tell us how can go about doing the installation, what method should i adopt?

• Aqva

I finished installation, My home page does npt look so good..http://betterfuture.x10hosting.com/ecomatic.com.au/

Can anyone please help me sort this?
      Regards

• Aqva

I am going to install the (ready v.1.3.2.4), but after u released 1.4 stable version , is there any easier way to upgrade ? or i would have to do the whole process again?

• Eugenio

Hello my friends!

Is there a way to change the width of the left-column? I'm using the 3-column design but my left callout images are smaller than 195 pixels. I would like to make left column smaller and use the extra space in the middle column (where the products are).

Thank you!

• Aqva

I finished installation, My home page does npt look so good..

Can anyone please help me sort this?
    Regards

• Aqva

I have fixed the problem..now my home page looks great..
    I had to install the newer version of theme via megento connect. and change the home page content code with the code which is shown in intall.html (including in v1.3.2.4) package.

• Aqva

One problem, when hovering the mouse over the featured product, the image is not popping out as it does in the demo site.

my site address: ecomatic.com.au