- Home /
- Newsletter booster - Ultimate Magento newsletter with built-in customers segmentation
Our extension consists of two modules. One of them is the Segmentation Suite, which is based on segmenting process. It allows you to filter customers by various conditions such as gender, email, city, etc. and therefore create customer segments. Creating segments will help you to send targeted campaigns and improve the email marketing overall.
Creating targeted newsletter campaigns
The Newsletter Booster is the second included module. It comes with widely customizable interfaces which provide you with creating and managing newsletter campaigns. The extension enables the configuration of the campaign, tracking, sending and template settings. Moreover you are allowed to preview the template content right in the backend. The extension will help you to create multiple email campaigns and send them to different groups of subscribers. This way you could target your newsletter based on customers order history, customer shipping and billing information, customer group and customer activity.
Improved Queue Newsletter method
Check improved queue newsletter feature. First you plan the newsletter queue start date. Afterwards you can track the sended data, opens and clicks of sent campaigns. The great thing about the plugin is that sending settings of the extension support sending campaigns to Newsletter Booster's and magento newsletter's subscribers separately. You will also send newsletter campaigns to customers segments' subscribers created before. Thereby you can track e-mailing results by choosing different campaign subscribers.
Adding email gateway
Our extension supports sending emails via Mandrill API and SMTP integration. Moreover, it enables the third-party mail gateway creation. Now you can add absolutely secure mail gateway in case you don’t use any other mail service for sending emails.
Email address verification support
Another useful feature of the extension will save your time and efforts during the process of mail sending. Before you start sending mails to the recipient, you might verify whether the email address is valid. You can run test in the background only and get a result. After you make sure that the mailbox exists, keep on sending.
Tracking newsletter performance
Newsletter Booster extension comes with clear and extended statistics. You are allowed to track number of clicks and opened emails. In order to make the tracking more efficient, you can enable the Google Analytics service within the campaign customization. You can also track users’ activity worldwide by using integrated geolocation feature. Moreover, you can track the e-mailing process differentially depending on targeted groups of subscribers who receive newsletters.
All our extensions are:
- 100% Open source
- 1 year of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- 14 day money back guaranteed
- Don't affect Magento core files
- Improve your store usability and performance
- Help your store always be afloat by implementing new features and ideas
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines
- Free installation services for all commercial extensions and templates
Try our extensions and choose one to be fully suited to your store’s target customers.
finally I can manage my newsletters perfectly Review by Sergio - www.rafasshop.es
Design Quality Service
With this extension I can manage my own lists for send newsletters to one of our customer groups (wholesalers) and no for all.
I have using the mandrill feature too that works perfect.
Great work and fast support!
TM is my first choose when I need some extension because have an excellent support. Review by patrecord
Service Design Quality
"The Money is in the list"
Some marketing guru say "money is in the list" and I say that with this extension you can get it!
You can create segmentation and send newsletter and promotion only to customer "sure". Last but not the list excellent support!
View all reviews for Newsletter booster - Ultimate Magento newsletter with built-in customers segmentation.
Newsletter booster 1.528st August 2015
- New campaign interface
- Live preview for create new template in campaign
- Sending campaign test email via ajax
- Add configuration option - Default Campaign Test Email Address ( default for all campaign )
- Add support for Email address verifycation (by Cron) ( first need setup in module configuration )
- Manual block email addresses
- Test email address validation via ajax
Newsletter booster 1.414th July 2015
- Magento 220.127.116.11 compatibility update
Newsletter booster 1.431st March 2015
- Greatly increase mail sending performance and stability
- Send emails with multiple threads ( 1-10 ) speed up sending emails
- Generate queue threads for 3 type subscribers ( default Magento newsletter, segmentation suite customer segment, newsletter booster campaign subscribers )
- Show subscribers before start sending emails
- Detailed statistics after sent queue
Newsletter booster 1.219th August 2013
- Campaigns can be set to be visible on front end so customers can subscribe to one that they are interested at
- Subscribers can now un-subscribe and subscribe from separate segments
- Separate newsletter tab is added to customer's My account page
- Send to multiply segments option was added in admin interface
- Guest subscribe and queue
- Support for anonymous email gateways
- utm_content content support
Newsletter booster 1.029th April 2013
- Extension release
There are no product questions yet.
Makes your store faster. Based on core Magento features that support both static and dynamic blocks. Page configuration settings make it possible to restrict caching of any page in the extension configuration. Comes with the cache crawler.
Attributes and brands pages creation. The improvement of website navigation. Allows your customers find the brands and products they are looking for much faster.