- Home /
- Sold Together - Customer-generated products cross selling for Magento
By using the Magento Sold Together extension, you will:
- Utilize placed order statistic info in order to suggest better products’ sets
- Improve your customers shopping experience by providing them the block of always apropos related products
- Cause the flurry of selling activity
- Increase total purchase amounts
- Decrease bounce rate by keeping visitors browse at your store
- Help customers know more about your store products, placing properly selected store items
How to show cross-sell blocks on the product page
Check our sale motivating Sold Together magento extension in order to bring store conversion rate to high level. Let’s suggest related products to incentive your customers place complex orders. Our extension comes together with Suggest page module, that allows to show related and linked products right after customer added product to cart. Using our magento up selling module, you get full control over magento cross-sells through admin. It provides global admin grid interface to re-index all existent orders or orders from certain date. If you only start running the store, please don’t worry. You can enable List Random products feature in configuration or set manual links. Also you can use admin additional products tab for “suggested” products remove.
Frequently Bought Together block
Templates-Master offers to use two types of Sold Together blocks. First one is called Frequently Bought Together. By enabling it, the products that were bought in the same order will be displayed. The block is fully managed. You can specify the count of columns and products to be displayed. Also you can set the display of Add to cart button on “frequently bought together” block products. In order to show cross sell products in new way, you can set optionally the popular Amazon style. The positioning of related products together on the product page is a kind of customer care. Just offer users the products what they potentially need. It will be incentive to place products to the cart.
Customers Who Bought Also Bought block
Listen to your customers and let them buy more. By using an existing orders history, you can create a list of upsells and cross sells in your magento web-store. Just look at what your customers have bought before and then suggest the other related products. Enabling of magento Customers Who Bought Also Bought block is right way to convince customers to do shopping. This way is based on using natural customer behaviour. Shoppers commonly listen to users with similar tastes. So, why not to transform this great logic to automatic cross selling. The block is based on grid interface with check box. You can specify the count of columns and products to be displayed. Also you can set the display of Add to cart button on Sold Together “who bought this also bought” magento block.
All our Magento extensions also:
- 100% Open source
- 1 year of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- 14 day money back guaranteed
- Don't affect Magento core files
- Improve your store usability and performance
- Help your store always be afloat by implementation the new features and ideas
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines
- Free installation services for all commercial extensions and templates
Try our extensions and choose one to be fully suited to your store’s target customers.
Top service, awesome product Review by Andrew
Quality Service Design
Service has been top notch. They did some customisations for me to fit my theme, were prompt, patient and very friendly. The product itself is superb, professional looking and highly customisable. I have tried a similar product from another company and this works way better! For example; in the competitors product,
1. If you "add all selected to cart", the product page hides the "frequently bought together" module after the products were added. I.e. the list disappears.
2. Out of stock items. You can't delete from the selection list. It also calculates out of stock items in the total.
3. After adding selected items in "frequently bought together" on the product page, items in the list are repopulated with "new" products in the list. This makes the list look more random and not authentic.
4. The random list of products generated in the frequently bought items, are exactly the same for all items in the same category (and in the same order!). This makes the list look fake.
5. Does not have algorithms that use actual data from sales to generate the lists.
The module from templates-master does not have these issues..
By far the best product of its kind on the market, and you get two products for the price of one!
Good and usefull extensions. Support is also very good. Review by midimedianl
Quality Service Design
Usefull extension and great support
For us, Sold Together Pro is a very usefull extension and better for our sales. It works good on Magento 22.214.171.124.
The Templates Master's support is good and fast. At this moment we are using 5 of theirs extensions and all are working perfectly. Keep up the good work.
Satisfied Customer :)
Great essential! Review by nj5050
Design Quality Service
The "Sold teogether" extension installs easily, works great and adds a great look to the webstore product page.
Customer support team is world class quality!
Great Product and Support Review by didineedthis
Design Quality Service
Support is amazing from this company, they seem very knowledgeable with the magento platform and can sort things out very efficiently.
Very useful extension and works great, i had it installed for free so this was also a bonus, i had a couple of little hiccups with the way it looked on my site but they sorted it out very quickly and now everything looks great. Ideal extension for cross selling and making your customer aware of other products they might like
Templates master do what they promise! If you have a question or an problem the help is quick and good. Review by speerio
Design Quality Service
This extension is very useful, and the support is great. They installed the extension and works as promised without any problem. No conflict with other extensions
Amazing service Review by Amir
Design Quality Service
Amazing service, I had a free template since earlier and bought six modules recently. Template Master Team installed all of them for me. They answered all my questions almost promptly. I even do not know in which country they are located but they were available on line by e-mail almost at any time. I let Template Master team install the module on my production site without being anxious. I have some free third party modules already, there is always a risk that the third party modules may come in conflict with each other. When you purchase module from Template Master they install it for you. You don’t have to worry about the conflicts. The six modules made my site very professional. I’m very happy with the service and the products and will buy some more soon. Five stars.
Amazing plugin and support Review by LarisMedia
Service Design Quality
I bought this plugin because it was the only one that would work with configurable products. The plugin worked great and I had a few issues. I submit a ticket to support and they fixed EVERYTHING! I have never had such great support! I will buy more plugins again!
Must have extension for any fashion store. Top quality extension. Review by Timm Koch
Service Design Quality
Really great extension for fashion stores. We are using this extension in order to show different colors and fabric types at our store. Installation is easy and doesn't require modifying any files. But we also would suggest make this extension also available for simple products. Sincerely Timm.
View all reviews for Sold Together - Customer-generated products cross selling for Magento.
Sold Together 1.4.321th March 2017
- Overall styles and templates improvements.
- Load and execute Java Scrip with defer attribute.
- Fixed rendering of blocks for emails. They caused empty emails in some environments.
- Compatibility with Amasty_Cart extension when Amazon style enabled. Sold Together adds all selected products but in default Magento way (no Ajax).
- Admin interfaces improved. Added product ID columns in Sold Together grids.
Sold Together 1.4.115th October 2016
- Integration with Checkout Success 2.x extension from our team
- Hide already ordered products as recommendation in email blocks
- Minor style improvements
Sold Together 1.4.019th of May 2016
- Added soldtogether customer and order blocks to order email
Sold Together 126.96.36.199d November 2015
- Magento 188.8.131.52 compatibility update
Sold Together 1.3.914th July 2015
- Magento 184.108.40.206 compatibility added
Sold Together 1.3.829th May 2014
- Added form_key and uenc support with cache enabled
- Five locales where added, es_ES, fr_FR, it_IT, nl_NL, pt_PT
Sold Together 1.3.521th March 2014
- Added price with/without tax support in amazon style list
- Fixed total recalculations, when discount is available
- Fixed price parsing for specific locales
- Filter/Sorting by weight fixed in backend
- Module sort order updated
Sold Together 1.3.311th March 2014
- Resource files moved to base/tm folder
- Add to cart checkboxes restyled
- Integration with AjaxPro popup message added
- Added missing translations
- SuggestPage updated to the newest version.
Sold Together 1.224th May 2012
- optional update with cron jobs
- optional update on order create event
- Magento CE 1.7 compatibility update
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- magento extension (21)
- magento (2)
- magento cross sell (1)
- frequently bought together module (1)
- who bought this also bought (1)
- magento cross selling (1)
- freaquently bought together (1)
- related (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
0voteA: It isn't possible right now but we are planning to add such feature.Posted by Peter D. on Friday, January 13, 2017
0voteA: Our extension should use new products urls. Please contact our support at http://templates-master.com/contacts/ so we can check that issue.Posted by Peter D. on Sunday, August 28, 2016
1voteA: We already have that module release for Magento 2 at https://swissuplabs.com/magento-extensions.htmlPosted by Peter D. on Monday, July 11, 2016
0voteA: Sorry but that isn't possible in current release.Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, July 6, 2016
0voteA: Right now it isn't possible right out of the box but in case you are interested in that feature it can be added to next release. Please contact our support for more details.Posted by Peter D. on Thursday, June 2, 2016
0voteA: Yes this extension works fine with that template. In case you will face any conflict you can contact our support team and it will be fixed for free.Posted by Peter D. on Saturday, March 19, 2016
-1voteA: We are working on new extension release that should allow to add products with custom options in sold together block.Posted by Peter D. on Tuesday, September 15, 2015
0voteA: We don't have such feature yet but probably we can consider adding that to our next releases.Posted by Peter D. on Monday, March 24, 2014
-1voteA: Sorry but such feature isn't available yet but we are planning to add it in next releases.Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, March 12, 2014
0voteA: Hi Peter,Thanks for your reply. Do you have any ETA for this? The same answer has been given by you in october last year. I think it will make a lot of people happy if you implement it, and will give you alot of extra sales.Regards,NickPosted by Nick on Thursday, March 13, 2014
0voteA: Yes you can launch reindex process and all current links will be removed.Posted by Peter D. on Friday, February 7, 2014
0voteA: Sorry but in recent releases we have removed configurable products from listing as it doesn't allow to chose products options. If you need products to be listed again then simply contact our support. We are planning to add some pop up window that will allow to select options in next releases.Posted by Peter D. on Monday, February 3, 2014
0voteA: Sorry but that isn't possible yet. But we are going to add such features in next releases.Posted by Peter D. on Sunday, October 6, 2013
0voteA: Soldtogether create related products list based on order database. It doesn't use google analytics information but magneto orders database. Recent extension version will show also random products in case there is no product recomendation yet.Posted by Peter D. on Thursday, May 10, 2012
0voteA: Recent version is 1.1.1.Posted by Peter D. on Tuesday, April 17, 2012
0voteA: Also do mention about the magneto version compatibilityPosted by Kaushik Sharma on Monday, December 5, 2011
0voteA: Thank you for your interest. Extension works for Magento CE 1.4 to 1.6. It will work in same for configurable products but you will not be able to add to cart right from the products page. So behavor is same as default magento related products block.Posted by Support Team on Wednesday, December 7, 2011
0voteA: No, this extension is based on sales history. But you can manually add products through admin interface.Posted by Support Team on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
0voteA: Yes, you can defiently use shopping cart rules to apply discounts.Posted by Support Team on Sunday, November 21, 2010
0voteA: Thank you for you interest. This extension will display t-shirt configurable product. But please notice that it could not be added to cart directly from soap product page.Posted by Support Team on Sunday, November 14, 2010
0voteA: Sorry but unfortunately such option was not added yet.Posted by Support Team on Monday, November 8, 2010
0voteA: It works both with simple and configurable products. But please notice that products with options will not be able to added to cart from product page.Posted by Support Team on Friday, October 29, 2010
Improve your store sales! Allows clients make a purchase faster and easier by providing them a simple checkout page. Supports all major payment and shipping methods.
Improve your store usability. Using the extension, you allow customers to add products to a cart and edit a shopping cart content faster without page reload.
Allows your visitors see suggested products right after they type first letter in search. Completely configurable through admin interface.