- Home /
- Page Speed extension for Magento
Get more out of the extension
- Simple installation
- HTML code minification
- Lazy image load right out of the box
- Image optimization using Smush.It
- JS and CSS minification
- Expires header control
- Multi-store compatibility
Simple minification process
Image optimization idea
Image optimization is very important and useful idea for your website:
- The Page Speed extension helps to scan selected directories for images.
- After scanning complete, several images are sent to Smush.it service. Please notice, you are allowed to choose the number of images via configuration.
- Original image will be renamed to the same name +.orig.
By using the admin interface of the extension, you can track the current progress of image optimisation and check what exact image size you saved. Our module also enables Lazy load image filter, that downloads products images when they become visible in the client's viewport. We recommend to use it to make your website user-friendly and fast. Lazy image integration is based on Lazysizes library https://github.com/aFarkas/lazysizes.
Improvement of SEO results
Why does Google care about site speed? Because site speed is now a ranking factor in Google’s algorithm. The faster load times will improve your SEO and at the same time will help you to gain more traffic. Let’s save load time and get increased SEO rating with Page Speed extension. The faster the webstore responds to customers’ request, the better user experience is. Everyone makes much of his time, so let’s offer the quick and working well online store. By speeding up the webpage loading time you will also decrease the bounce rate, which is strongly depends on page speed.
All our Magento extensions also:
- 100% Open source
- 1 year of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- 14 day money back guaranteed
- Don't affect Magento core files
- Improve your store usability and performance
- Help your store always be afloat by implementation the new features and ideas
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines
- Free installation services for all commercial extensions and templates
Try our extensions and choose one to be fully suited to your store’s target customers.
Excellent Package Review by paulkovac
Quality Service Design
Just purchased and installed this package on magento CE 1.9.2 and it works a charm. Easy to install, easy setup and seems to work very well. Website is now loading 3 times faster than before.
Great solution Review by Freddy
Service Design Quality
Whe use this extension including the full page cache. Whe have an very quick website now. Result are near the 1 second loadingtime. And that on shared hosting. For us it is a very good extension.
Superb value and a comprehensive solution. Review by Charles
Service Design Quality
Our page load time has been improved by almost 2s. Support responded within a business day to tweak the settings so that all features were compatible with our store.
Recomended Review by Robert
Service Design Quality
Great extension that is truly recomended. Easy installation and functions great!
View all reviews for Page Speed extension for Magento .
Page Speed 1.2.39th February 2016
- Lib mrclay/minify was updated to 2.3
- Fix depracated method call (JSMinPlus:minify => JSMinPlus:min)
- Mime_content_type function undefined bug was fixed
- Copy func allow_url_fopen=0 bug was fixed
- Resmushit CURLFile checking was added
- Catch exception logic was improved
- Curl error debugging was added
- Check service available was fixed (get_header function)
Page Speed 1.2.215th October 2016
- Tm/lazyload package was added
- lazyload js libraries code was updated
Page Speed 1.2.129th of September 2016
- Fixed slow loading of grid with not optimized images in backend
Page Speed 1.2.07th of June 2016
- reSmush api endpoint was changed
- Exception checking and logging was added
- Grids decorateRowHtml function
- TM_MobileSwitcher integration was added
- Unsecure chmod call was removed
Magento Page Speed 1.1.011th March 2016
- resmush.it support was added
- config options depends logic was fixed
- remove magento-hackaton require
- 64-bit utils binaries was added
- disable lazyload on backend
Magento Page Speed1.0.01st June 2015
- Initial release
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
0voteA: Sorry but that feature isn't supported in current release. We are still looking for ways to implement it without breaking Magento default js scripts.Posted by Peter D. on Thursday, May 12, 2016
Makes your store faster. Based on core Magento features that support both static and dynamic blocks. Page configuration settings make it possible to restrict caching of any page in the extension configuration. Comes with the cache crawler.
Attributes and brands pages creation. The improvement of website navigation. Allows your customers find the brands and products they are looking for much faster.