Integrate Google rich snippets into your Magento store
- Customers review tag
- Product name and description tag
- Product stock tag
- Product price tag
- Product manufacture tag
- Organisation tag
Increasing click-through rates and organic traffic
- Draw your customers attention on Google SERPs
- Provider you customers with instant information rights on the Google SERPs
- Increase your products pages visibility on SERPs
Installed for me quickly, very satisfiedMy view.phtml was slightly modified, so these guys did a fantastic job of working around that for me. Recommended and worth the money - thank you TM
Brilliant ServiceTemplate master installed this for me even though it has a low price. The added coverage on google could really help my site out on organic SEO results. An excellent company to buy from!
Great products and quick professional service!Great products and quick professional service!
a pleasure to have worked with you over the last few weeks.
A big Thank You to Peter, Roman and team. You truly are the Templates Master(s)
Very very well impressed by their products and also about the after-sale service, 5/5 stars :)Very very well impressed by their products and also about the after-sale service, 5/5 stars :)
I have bought several extensions and one template from them, all of them are flawless and work exactly as advertised. Also we got updates for all the product that we've bought from TM.
View all reviews for Google Rich Snippets Magento extension.
Every store owner would like to highlight their products among search results in order to get more organic traffic. Rich snippets is easiest and most efficient way to do that. Google snippets is few lines of text that appear under every search result that give users additional information about your store products offer. According to SEOMOZ you can get up to 30% click through rate increase with our extension installed.
Check snipets extension demo at google data structure testing tool
Our Magento snippets module will help you:
- Drawing a user's attention to your relevant result.
- Increasing click-through rates
- Providing instant information on your product on SERPs.
- Display reviews on SERPs
- Display stock status on SERPs
- Display price on SERPs
Our extension extension also
- 100% Open source
- Easy to install and use
- 15 day money back guaranteed
- 3 months of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- Created according to magento programming guidelines
- Our fanatic support will do everything you need to solve your problems.
If I buy this extension, I will have free lifetime upgrade for it?
Posted byon Tuesday, December 4, 2012Right now we don't charge for upgrades but probably next year there will be some fee for increasing upgrade and support period. But that defiantly will be lower then 50% of extension price.
Posted byon Tuesday, December 4, 2012Thanks for your answer, but this born a new question: This means that is 39$/year ? Or there is another upgrade fee for updates ?
Posted byon Tuesday, December 4, 2012We do guarantee 1 year of free updates.5 people found this answer helpfull.
Posted byon Tuesday, December 4, 2012Even for next versions of Magento (like Magento 2 etc.)
Hello, did You are use http://schema.org conditions for coding rich snippets ?
Posted byon Thursday, November 8, 2012Yes, we are using schema.org according to Google recommendations.
I don't understand this module. How does it look on the storefront? Why does the live demo link to google webmaster. Please clarify. Thanks.
Posted byon Wednesday, November 7, 2012Sorry but google doesn't show products images anymore in search results.
Posted byon Wednesday, November 7, 2012What about the image of the product, will that be showen?
Posted byon Wednesday, November 7, 2012This extension will improve overall look of all your products pages on Google search engine results pages. Please check more info at http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99170
What do i have to put in the field : Seller atribute code ? I do not have an seller attributecode. The seller is me (horecaapparatuur.nl?
Posted byon Monday, November 5, 2012Right now that attribute is used in case multiply sellers are available in same way as manufactures attribute. We will make that field more flexible in next extension releases.
Please login in to your accoun to place a question
Google Rich snippets 1.2.44th January 2012
- Added organisation snippet
- Review snippet template modified
Google Rich snippets 1.2.111th December 2012
- Description snippet is moved from meta tag to visible tag
- Name snippet is moved from meta tag to visible tag
- Review snippet is moved from meta tag to visible tag
Google Rich snippets 1.18th November 2012
- Each snippet can be disabled or enabled now in extension configuration
- Manufactures snippet configuration field converted to dropdown
- Seller snippet configuration field converted to text area
- Improved compatibility with magento 1.4
Google Rich snippets 1.02th November 2012
- Extension release