Great product and support.Extension is quite easy to install and use. Also we were looking for some of new features and they were added to recent extension version for free!
View all reviews for Affiliate Suite - Affiliate Tracking Software Magento extensions.
Are you looking for an effective way to increase your sales and drive high quality traffic to your Magento store? There is no better way than affiliate marketing in such case. Since you pay when a sale is made, your advertising budget is being used more efficiently compared to any other advertising method. By investing a few dollars you can easily increase the number of visitors to your Web site and significantly increase sales.
Affiliate Suite by Templates Master will help you to build new efficient sales channel and start offering affiliate programs at your store. Your new affiliate partners will be able to promote your store by emailing, placing links, banners and other media on their sites and any social networks profiles. As soon as customer referred to your store will complete order you will be able to approve or decline transaction one by one.
Check Magento Affiliate Suite extension demo at our server:
Affiliate Suite will help you:
- Increase your sales and traffic
- Use marketing budget more efficiently
- Build strong relationship with your affiliate partners
Magento Affiliate Suite extension:
- Provide separate affiliates accounts
- Join allowed campaigns
- Use available banners, widgets and simple html links to promote products
- Track complete history of all transaction completed by referred visitors
- Track complete history of paid commissions
- Allow to send direct messages to store owners
For store owners:
- Sales tools management
- Partner accounts management
- Allow to run multiple campaigns
- Payouts management
- Allow to send direct messages to partners
- Tightly integrated with Magento сore features
- Tested with all major browsers
- A must-have extension for any ecommerce website.
- Multi-store and multi-language support.
- Easy 1 minute installation.
- Doesn't affect Magento core files.
Magento Affiliate Suite extension also
- 100% Open source
- Easy to install and use
- 15 day money back guaranteed
- 3 months of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- Created according to Magento programming guidelines
- Our fanatic support will do everything you need to solve your problems.
Can you run different programs with different commission rate, based on customers or product groups?
Posted byon Saturday, October 6, 2012Sorry but that isn't possible yet. But we are planning to add such feature in next extension release.
Can I set different % for sales for each category?
Posted byon Friday, April 13, 2012Unfortunately it isn't possible right now.
Does your extension support coupons? For example, I would like to associate certain coupon code with some customer/partner and he/she will distribute them (like on the back of the business card). When some one who got that coupon will get discount and and partner will get some % of sales too. Basically, kinda, "Refer a Friend" marketing strategy. For example my friend Bob distributed coupons "coupon1". Some one got that "coupon1" and used it in the shopping cart to get 5% off. So, the result will be: Customer gets 5% discount, Bob gets 6% to his account (he should be able to use that money for in store purchase or get as check/paypal transfer) and I sold an item for 11%(5%+6%) off. For me it looks similar to link affiliate, but through coupons.
Posted byon Tuesday, April 3, 2012We do expect it in 4-6 weeks.
Posted byon Tuesday, April 3, 2012Do you know when next version will be released?
Posted byon Tuesday, April 3, 2012Thank you for your interest. We are planning to add such feature in next extension version.
I would know if this extension can work like the following description: - without a banner or link - associate the comission with a product or category. - like if every product in determinated category, when sold would pay for one partner. In another category for other partner, and so on. - with a partner commission fixed with a determinated product thanks
Posted byon Sunday, January 29, 2012It will require quite heavy extension modification in order to make it work in such way.
Please login in to your accoun to place a question
Affiliate Suite 1.1.1
30th January 2012
- Tracking cookie bug fixed.
Affiliate Suite 1.1
19th January 2012
- Partner dashboard redesign
- Allow the webmaster to set the number of days the cookie is valid for
- Show statistic for traffic referred by partners
- Configurable name of affiliate parameter
- Sales statistic per affiliate
- Pending and paid commission statistic per affiliate