- Home /
- Daily Deals extension for Magento
Creating a new daily deal
Daily deals showcase is good idea for selling off. Create as much deals as you need and run sales. Within the deal configuration you are allowed to edit the start and end time, choose the store view and set up the recalculation process. Specify the recalculation value and apply one of three rules in order to change the product price. You can select from Reduce base price by %, Subtract fixed amount from base price or stay with Fixed price. Afterwords you can assign the deal to any product in your magento store and make the deal periodic by enabling the date and time of deal activity.
Customizing daily deals output
The extension provides you with the optimized showing of daily deals. You can post up deal offers listing by using widget anywhere in the store. The information about daily or weekly deals can be output as link that appears in top links at the header. This way store visitors will be redirected to the page where all current deals are listed. One of the easiest way to inform customer about daily deal offer for specified product is to mark it with bright label. Please notice you can show the label in case your store is powered with our product labels magento extension. It’s pretty easy to manage the Daily Deals extension. You can set up the link title, label and position among top links. Our module enables adding all products with a discount to magento landing page with all deals. You are allowed to specify meta description and keywords for that page in order to get better SEO for your magento store.
Share current deals easily and quickly. Our module comes with two dynamic widgets. You can use them separately for random and specific products. Daily deals can be displayed in column and in row. In order to bring special offers output with a new design you can apply CSS class and set various different fonts, change a background and a text. Moreover, feel free to create your own template for deals showcase. This could be specified in widget settings.
Using timer for daily deal
Our extension comes with built-in Countdown timer module. It enables the setting the limit for deal time. You can vary the time start and time end for different deals separately. Use countdown timer as powerful trigger to push users to buy in your store today. You can show time notification next to specified products on the category page. Help your customers find the best offer. Countdown comes with 2 widgets. You can show the default deal timer as well as set custom one. This module allows you to add call-to-action title, highlight the discount, tell users about new items coming up, etc.
Creating magento landing page with daily deals
We offer you to impulse SEO with our magento daily deal extension. Create a landing page with store daily deals and other hot offers and get more traffic. In order to please customers you can suggest them products with discount additionally to the deal offer. Adding on sale products is available in extension configuration. Using module’s settings you can also rename the page with current deals. The description of the page with active daily or weekly deals is shown as static cms block, therefore it can be modified in the backend.
All our extensions for Magento also:
- 100% Open source
- 1 year of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- 14 day money back guaranteed
- Don't affect Magento core files
- Improve your store usability and performance
- Help your store always be afloat by implementation the new features and ideas
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines
- Free installation services for all commercial extensions and templates
Try our extensions and choose one to be fully suited to your store’s target customers.
Daily Deals for Magento 1.1.318th of January 2017
- Updated widgets for better compatibility with Argento Package 1.8.4+
- Added columns "Attr. Set" and "Visibility" for assigned products grid on edit deal page in Magento Admin
- Widget icons in WYSIWYG editor at backend
- Countdown Timer improvements (keep flip timer in one line even when browser can not fit it in container; do not load web fonts if no timers use them)
Daily Deals for Magento 1.1.230th of August 2016
- Deal discount applies for product in orders created from magento backend
- If product is in few active deals, then extension select deal where product price is the lowest
- Full integration with TM Full Page Cache
- Integration with Easy Color Swatches
- Backend interface improvements (mass action for grid)
- CSS files from JS libs included in Countdown Timers merge with all other files
- All JS files deferred (do not block page rendering)
- Overall style improvments
Please, delete follow files and directories to keep your magento instance clean and tidy:
app/code/community/TM/CountdownTimer/etc/adminhtml.xml app/code/community/TM/CountdownTimer/etc/system.xml js/tm/flipclock/ js/tm/simpletimer/ js/tm/jquery/
Daily Deals for Magento 1.1.119th of May 2016
- Fatal error on pages with Daily Deals: single product widget fixed
- Deals page URL key in config always shown (it does not depend from Add "Deals" link to top links)
Daily Deals 1.1.019th of May 2016
- individual labels and timers for product listing and product view pages
- new product listing widgets
- now deal timer on category page requires no templates modification; you can show/hide it which extension settings
Fixes and improvents:
- removed labels 'On Sale' for products with special price that are included in deal
- imroved single product widgets
- added German and French translations for frontend messages
- improved styles and rendering of timers
- made better 'from-the-box' compatibility with most of magento themes
If you upgrade from previous version you can delete useless files and directories (or you may leave them; they cause no harm):
app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Block/Product/Highlight/Abstract.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Block/Product/Show.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Message.php app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Message/ app/code/local/TM/DailyDeals/Model/Sources/ app/design/frontend/base/default/template/tm/dailydeals/product/highlight-column.phtml app/design/frontend/base/default/template/tm/dailydeals/product/highlight-row.phtml
Daily Deals for Magento 1.0.211th March 2016
- integration with extensions from Templates Master:
- Ajax Layered Navigation
- Ajax Pro
- Quick Shopping
- customized url in top links
- SEO product urls in widgets
- CountdownTimer labels translation
Fixes and upgrades:
- solved common CountdownTimer problem with different cache extensions (incorrect deal end time)
- correct canonical url on deals page
- css improvements
- code refactoring and optimization
Daily Deals for Magento 1.0.018th December 2015
- Initial release
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
0voteA: Yes this module is created as mobile design friendly.Posted by Peter D. on Saturday, March 19, 2016
Makes your store faster. Based on core Magento features that support both static and dynamic blocks. Page configuration settings make it possible to restrict caching of any page in the extension configuration. Comes with the cache crawler.
Attributes and brands pages creation. The improvement of website navigation. Allows your customers find the brands and products they are looking for much faster.