- Home /
- Magento Attributes and Brands pages
Attributes tailored pages
Let’s improve the conversion rate of your website. By building efficient landing pages with our extension, you will get more store traffic. The module allows you to create the unlimited number of attribute pages with any content directly in admin interface. Provides the multi-store support. You can vary the layout for new page and to choose up to 8 columns to display attributes on the page. Different brands, colors, genres, etc. can be displayed in alphabetical order. You can also change the sort order of attributes display. Moreover, the extension provides the quick assignment links and images for all attributes. This way you will help customers find created landing pages faster.
The flexible configuration of the module allows to configure any page separately with the following settings: image, text content and meta content, display mode and custom layout. You are allowed to put the description to each option. So, the attribute can be displayed as image as well as text. The module’s configuration also allows you to exclude any attributes which are not presented in the store. Get full control over all attributes!
Allow users start browsing using smoothly scrolling slider with well-known brands’ logos. The extension provides the placing brand images sliders on any page of the online store. The responsive design is supported, thereby the slides will fit all screen resolutions. Improve your website design with brands slider widgets and get good performance of the store!
Improvement of the navigation
Attributes and Brands Pages module is fully compatible with our Navigation Pro extension. Need to place an additional menu in navigation drop-downs? Allow your customers get clear searching experience by browsing new attractive menu with attributes’ links or images. A plenty of brightly displayed brands’ images will draw users’ attention, and thereby will boost the total conversion rate of the store.
The display of attributes next to the product
In order to stress high quality of the product, you can use brand logo labels displayed next to the product. The extension allows you to add the attribute labels on the product page as well as on the category pages. You can also place labels next to product in recently viewed block. The list of available methods and predefined values is supported. You have to simply use specific code in order to add the brand label.
All our Magento extensions also:
- 100% Open source
- 1 year of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- 14 day money back guaranteed
- Don't affect Magento core files
- Improve your store usability and performance
- Help your store always be afloat by implementation the new features and ideas
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines
- Free installation services for all commercial extensions and templates
Try our extensions and choose one to be fully suited to your store’s target customers.
Great extension and Exceptional Support!! Review by ugo
Service Design Quality
The extension works very well and the support is immediate!
View all reviews for Magento Attributes and Brands pages.
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.3.55th August 2016
- Fixed duplicated options, when single store mode is used
- Integration with MageWorx SeoFriendlyLN added
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.3.312th June 2016New Features
- Added new Product_Option widget
- Fixed invalid canonical url on brand pages
- Fixed possible 404 page, when page with empty url is saved in DB
- Added LIMIT option to Attribute options widget
- Improved image mode page styles
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.3.23d November 2015
- Magento 22.214.171.124 update. Module blocks added to whitelist: attributepages/product_option
- Added integration with latest AjaxLayeredNavigation module
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.3.014th November 2014
- Added ability to show labels on category page
- Added page title attribute to provide possibility to use different page label in block or attribute page
- Thumbnail attribute added to display on product and category pages
- Added ability to load multiple options at once
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.2.18th September 2014
- Added support of the links with disabled rewrites
- Added non-latin letters support in urls
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.2.07th May 2014
- Added ability to show option information on product page
- Improved parent page detection for options block
- Default product list block is now used for attribute page
- Image resize helper improvements
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.1.014th April 2014
- Improved router logic for multistore setup and disabled pages
- Fixed blocks logic to remove page duplicates in multistore mode
- Group by first letter made case insensitive
- Magento EE layered filters compatibility
- Fixed layered filter by category with attribute
- Fixed reset layered filter by category
- Fixed ACL rule paths
- Fixed page routing, when single/doublequote is used in url
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.0.126th February 2014
- Improved NavigationPro integration styles
- Added support for category layer filter
- Added validation of width and height parameters
- Backend menu title renamed to Manage Options
- Products-grid class removed to prevent issues with third party themes
- std styles reset added
Magento Brands and Attributes pages 1.0.016th October 2013
- Initial release
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
0voteA: Configurable products should be shown also. Please contact our support so we can check what is wrong.Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, December 7, 2016
0voteA: Yes sure you can create unlimited number of pages based on any existing attribute. So you should not feel anything manually if you already have all this data.Posted by Peter D. on Wednesday, January 6, 2016
0voteA: Sorry but that isn't possible with current extension release.Posted by Peter D. on Monday, June 22, 2015
0voteA: Sorry but right now it's possible to use only one attribute for brands page.Posted by Peter D. on Monday, June 22, 2015
0voteA: Sorry do you use and additional layered navigation extension?Posted by Peter D. on Tuesday, June 3, 2014
0voteA: Sorry but such feature will require running heavy data base queries sowe are not planning to add such filter it right now.Posted by Peter D. on Tuesday, May 13, 2014
0voteA: Yes sure, the only one problem for now is that ajax listing will not work on Brands pages.Posted by Peter D. on Thursday, February 13, 2014
0voteA: Sorry but current release isn't compatible with that extension.Posted by Peter D. on Tuesday, February 4, 2014
0voteA: Thank you for your interest. This module use default magento attributes. You have to create page for each attribute you need as it will not created automatically.Posted by Peter D. on Monday, February 3, 2014
0voteA: Such feature will be added in next extension release. For now we consider adding brands logo.Posted by Peter D. on Tuesday, January 14, 2014
-2voteA: You wrote "Magento layered navigation supported, while browsing specific brand" in the product document. I want to adding the layered navigation. I try some way but not effective. There's no layered navigation on brand page (http://mydomain/brand/saitek/) Why? Please help me.Posted by Vinh Nguyễn Văn on Thursday, May 29, 2014
Improve your store sales! Allows clients make a purchase faster and easier by providing them a simple checkout page. Supports all major payment and shipping methods.
Fast navigation through products using professional AJAX interface. Supports previous and next products links on products pages. Allows to improve internal links structure.
Quick and easy navigation through the large store. Improves overall look of layered navigation block, using layered navigation blocks styles.Makes your store more eye-catching, using different types of attribute options such as images attributes, checkboxes and drop down options attribute.