- Home /
- Abandoned Cart extension for Magento
Capture data via AJAX
The Abandonment Cart Manager module provides creating reminders for registered customers as well for guests. Right after the visitor specifies the email in the billing field on the checkout page, his data will be captured via ajax. The information will be saved in database after generating.
Using our extension you will get an admin notification after every shopping cart abandonment. Afterwards there are two ways of sending reminders. One is instant sending email alerts through cron. In addition, you can set up the sending reminder only after approving it by admin. Why not to check the message content one more in order to make sure the email data are correct.
Flexible rules for reminder sending process
The Abandonment Cart Manage provides you with absolutely customizable email reminder rules. These dynamic rules are completely editable in the backend. By using them you would easily convert more abandoned carts into new customers. The big set of conditions allows to enable sending of reminders to specific customer groups, to different stores, update the product price and set a discount, etc. You can also set a day and an hour of email reminder sending, select from date to date period and specify sort order of follow-up emails sending. Please notice, if you need to create another one rule, you can easily do it in magento functional by navigating to Promotions > Shopping cart price rules.
Pre-written email templates
We created for you 3 follow-up emails with unique and dynamic content. Based on marketing skills, it might help you to incentivize customer complete the purchase. You are allowed to use an available template as well as create your own one. The text for each reminder can be modified right in the backend. Adding other links, pictures, etc. is up to you.
Tracking reminders' history
The Abandonment Cart Manager allows you to track the success of reminders' sending. In order to make your re-capture sales strategy more effective, we offer checking recorded results. In the History interface you can preview every email that was sent. You can filter reminders by date, status, customer’s name and email address. Analyzing the information you will get the detailed statistics on abandoned and recovered carts. Moreover, you can send the reminder manually from the backend in case it had a disapproved status before.
Our module is fully configurable. Besides email sender you can choose the mail transport now. You can also set the mail queue what is useful for high traffic mail servers. The extension will help you to easily set up time periods between each reminder. In order to keep visitor’s loyalty, we offer stop reminders sending once a customer responds, and you see the order was completed. Easy-to-use settings allow you to change the client information, configure the shopping cart and follow recent orders of the customer. You can also subscribe the visitor to newsletter. The module's settings will help you to apply different email reminder rules in order to plan the proper email marketing strategy.
All our extensions for Magento also:
- 100% Open source
- 1 year of free support since purchase date
- 1 year of free upgrades
- 14 day money back guaranteed
- Don't affect Magento core files
- Improve your store usability and performance
- Help your store always be afloat by implementation the new features and ideas
- Developed using Magento programming guidelines
- Free installation services for all commercial extensions and templates
Try our extensions and choose one to be fully suited to your store’s target customers.
Nice working extension Review by Freddy
Service Design Quality
We where looking for an extension to push our conversion a little bit. An whe foud it in this great extension in a few days we had already earned our investment back.
We are a small business and each month we have a few hundred euros extra.
View all reviews for Abandoned Cart extension for Magento .
Abandoned Cart 1.2.223th December 2016
- Back url was fixed for guest abandoned carts
- Check if order already extists before mail send
- 'abandoned carts' item for 'Abandoned' section in permissions
- Lost tax bug was fixed (unigry_giftcert conflict)
- en_Us tranlation was updated
- Is order already exist checking was added
Abandoned Cart 1.2.15th November 2016
- Preview logic was fixed
- Guest email not saving bug was fixed
- JS debugging on checkout page was disabled
- Enable option was added to cronJob methods
- version up 1.2.1 tm_abandoned blocks add to whitelist (18.104.22.168 mage compatibility)
Abandoned Cart 1.2.013th June 2016
- Use Custom Shopping Cart Rule' like a discount in rule
- Add unsubscribe logic
- redirect route option and logic was added
- addRule and cancelRule actions was added in Shop Carts grid
- 'All' option was added like a rule in shop carts grid actions
- add rule name as title for grid column
- check order exist was added
- show all available email template in dropdown
Abandoned Cart 1.1.026th May 2016
- Default rule status logic was fixed
- Change cron expression to 0 */1 * * (every hour)
- Not exist customer checking was added
- Set empty sale rules labels for fix useless discount labels on cart
Abandoned Cart 1.0.02nd December 2015
- Initial release
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
0voteA: Yes sure, as soon as customer will enter his email and proceed to other step his cart session will be captured by our extension.Posted by Peter D. on Friday, August 19, 2016
0voteA: Yes we are planning to add such features. You can open new ticket so we can discuss all details.Posted by Peter D. on Friday, May 27, 2016
0voteA: Yes it works right out of the box. It also can capture emails before submitting order and registering as customer.Posted by Peter D. on Friday, May 27, 2016
Makes your store faster. Based on core Magento features that support both static and dynamic blocks. Page configuration settings make it possible to restrict caching of any page in the extension configuration. Comes with the cache crawler.
Attributes and brands pages creation. The improvement of website navigation. Allows your customers find the brands and products they are looking for much faster.